“Lots of Choices”

The Antler's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Libby
Cuisines: American
Description: Great travel and family restaurant, excellent food, great service. No alcoholserved.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Normally I would not give a restaurant equivalent to this a "very good" rating but for Libby and Troy Montana this restaurant is one of the better options available. In a place with more choices I would saw it resembles a Denny's or Eppies. The breakfasts are a great bet. Their salad bar is limited and not always looking fresh but you are lucky if you can find a place with veggies that are edible let alone a place with a salad bar. I have enjoyed their salad bar many times so it has often been appealing enough for me to order in the years that we have come through town. I ordered the pulled-pork bbq sandwich recently and it was a little too runny with bbq sauce for my liking. The pork did not taste as soft and fresh as I would have preferred but it was alright. I didn't write home about it.... They also have an ice cream counter and pies. It is a favorite place for family that lives in Troy and that says a lot too. It is a safe bet and family friendly. Bathrooms were clean!

There are newer reviews for The Antler's Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Clean, good salad bar. Waitress made several recommendations. All sounded good. Our party of 8 received our food very quickly. 6 of us decided on the Fri Fish Fry. Great choice. We were there just before closing and the salad bar was still fresh. Owner came to our table for a warm chat. Added that personal touch which our group loves. Would recommend this restaurant when in Libby.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've eaten at the Antlers before, but continue to go there when in Libby. Have never had a bad meal. The service is great. The staff makes you feel like a local. If you have a sweet tooth you had better check out the banana splits and have two friend to help you with it...no joke..its huge!

1  Thank kirk v
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food was really good and the service was very good. They got us right in even though they were busy. We did not have to wait long for our food and our waitress was very personable and offered great service. We enjoyed our lunch very much.

1  Thank R G
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The fish fry on Friday nights was fresh, tasty and delicious. It was a perfect way to spend an evening meal out with a companion. We enjoyed the fresh homemade cole slaw.

2  Thank Rita B