“Great food and a nice selection of beers”
Review of Beartooth Grill

Beartooth Grill
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was close to our hotel and I was very surprised at how nice the restaurant was.

Good food, good service and a nice choice of beers.

Great place to hang out if you want to watch some sports as well.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stopped in abt 1:30PM Tuesday Aug 12. No one at the hostess station to seat us. We waited maybe 10 min. & decided to take a seat. Abt that time a gal came up to the front, sat the 2 people in front of us then gave us menus. We ordered drinks (2 iced teas). We decided on the same thing: trailblazing chicken tenders only mine with sweet potato fries. The portions are big, 3 big pieces of chicken but my sweet potato fries were kinda limpy. I ate them anyway. Customers can watch as the cooks prepare the food. Was going to order a calzone but server said it takes 20 min. which, I guess, means they are made fresh. We were too hungry to wait. Food was ok.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I had their sirloin steak special. It was a very good piece of meat and served with local sweet corn which was a nice touch. The beans on the side were excellent as were the biscuits. The chicken bean soup was very good. Better than the vast majority of Billings restaurants! The steak was probably a little more done than the medium rare I ordered it, and they didn't have just honey instead of honey butter for the biscuits.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I go to Laurel regularly to visit family. This restaurant is a great addition to the eating options. My elderly father loved the pot roast, and the calzone was great. The service was very good. There is a good range of choices and prices. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and I will definitely return the next time I am in Laurel.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had dinner here based on the hotel's recommendation and it did not disappoint. The beef stew was outstanding and the pot roast is just as good. The calzone can easily be shared. The atmosphere is attractive and very clean and the server was friendly and attentive. This was the best food on our trip thus far...