“Better than that mermaid place”
Review of City Brew Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
City Brew Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfasts, coffee roaster, Montana-made, free wi-fi, Laurel, MT 59044(406) 628-4109Mon-Fri 5:30am – 9pmSat 6am – 9pmSun 6am – 8pm.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We're familiar with City Brew Coffee from our trips to Helena and Great Falls. This is our coffee of choice hands down! Coffee is smooth, great tasting, and baristas are down to earth. Its a refreshing change from that other place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great local coffee shop. It is my home away from home when I am in Billings. They have the standard espresso fare and good pastries but they are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Good wifi too.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if there is good coffee any closer to Yellowstone, so when I saw this from the exit ramp, we made a quick detour! I ordered two lattes with an extra shot of espresso. Mine was supposed to be hazelnut, but they didn't put any flavoring in. I was already gone, so they couldn't fix it. I'm sure they would have, the staff was friendly. It was on the pricey side though. I don't know if I go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Love the STAFF. Great management, smiling faces and quick service. Always clean. Pleasant environment and good TV channel!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Pastries are dry. Coffee is good but it is overpriced. I do like the decor or their stores. Many locations spread out around the city.