“Great Place to Stay in Laurel”

Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Everything about our experience at the BW Yellowstone Crossing in Laurel was outstanding. Convenient, clean, well appointed, and caring, helpful staff. Dee was very helpful at check-in. The breakfast buffet was very good. We also had Redneck Pizza delivered to our room. It was a great suggestion. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on us. I am pleased that you chose us to stay with and also I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in customer service and Dee is a great person to do the job. At the front desk we have many menus to choose from including Red Neck Pizza and other great selections. We have Wal-Mart just down the street and a pharmacy as well. Thank you for enjoying breakfast and all the amenities that we have to offer. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

When choosing a hotel for a quick trip to Billings, I'd noticed this hotel was a bit cheaper than most of those in town. Upon check in, I was upgraded to a suite at no additional cost due to being a platinum BW rewards customer, which was most certainly appreciated after the long drive. The room was spotlessly clean, had a very comfortable bed, many different cable channels, microwave, refrigerator, and a Keurig coffee maker (if going to the breakfast area is too far for you). After settling in, I went to hang out in the hot tub. I hadn't checked in until about 9:30pm, and having that as an option was nice after having a long day. Check out was quick and friendly. If I need a room in the Billings area again, I will likely stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As you mentioned our rates are great and just a few miles away from the Billings area. We are located just off the interstate and in the middle of the Laurel area, with a Wal-Mart down the road and convenient restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast bar is the biggest hit in the hotel with biscuits and gravy to French toast, sausage links, scrambled eggs, many sweet items to chose from and some healthy fresh fruit and gluten free items too. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that next time you stop by you are able to get into the relaxing open/hot tub open hours. Hope to see you in the future. Thanks again!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staff: exceptionally friendly and helpful (good restaurant recommendation).
Room: quiet, comfortable, clean, decent size, handy fridge and microwave, in-room coffee (with lots of coffee, even though they have coffee & nice variety of teas available in the breakfast area all day).
Pool: nice size pool and hot tub (latter bigger than most), good temperature, sufficient pool-side seating. When they ran low on towels, someone responded immediately by coming to get the dirty ones to throw them in the wash.
Breakfast: nice variety -ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cold cereals, breads (including mini muffins and mini cinnamon rolls), Go-gurt, fruit salad (canned but the tropical one rather than standard one), etc.
Lobby: clean, OK size, gas fireplace, freshly popped (free) popcorn.
Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write an excellent review on us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Everyone here takes pride in making sure our guests are happy with their stay. The front desk staff is always here 24 hours to greet and assist with any needs possible. We have many menus from local restaurants to choose from at the desk. The housekeeping staff takes pride in making sure every room is cleaned with care. They are here everyday to make sure each room/guest is taken care of. The pool and hot tub not only open 24 hours but very relaxing. Also in the pool are is an exercise room with a treadmill and bicycle. I am also very happy that you were able to enjoy the many items that we have to choose from in the breakfast bar area, open from 5am to 10am. Thank you again for staying with us, I do hope you come back again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We couldn't find a room in Billings due to so many things happening on the same weekend. We chose to stay in Laurel and drive back to Billings to attend our games. I am so glad that we did. Friends of ours were in hotels in Billings, and we had the nices facility by far. We even had friends cancel their second night reservations and change to our hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very pleased that you were able to stay with us. We are very close to the Billings area and conveniently located in the downtown area of Laurel. It was very pleasing to hear that the other people in your party decided to come stay with us too!! I hope all of you were able to enjoy breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10am, including hot items, cold items, and fresh items as well. I also hope you guys ere able to take a relaxing dip in the pool or sit in the hot tub which is open 24 hours. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have stayed hre twice in the last few years. A newer Best western and just 15 minutes from Billings. Good breakfast and pool hot tub area. very clean. McDonald's next door and subway down the street. easy access to freeway. A good choice!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for coming back time and time again, we do enjoy meeting everyone and seeing friendly faces come back. I am glad that you took the time to enjoy the 24 hour pool and come done for breakfast in the morning. Like you mentioned McDonald's is next door along with Subway down the street, we also have menus down at the front desk for the other local dining areas. I do hope you come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Outside of Billings 10 miles, kinda a hassle but the value and what you saved over Billings hotels was amazing! Great breakfast, great beds and pool and hot tub. Will definately stay here again! Easy to find!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you decided to travel just a few more miles to stay with us. We are very easy to find and just right off the exit into Laurel. The breakfast bar is open every morning from 5am to 10am with many items to choose from including biscuits and gravy, French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a variety of sweet items. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the breakfast. All of the beds have pillow top mattresses, very comfortable and of course the pool and hot open 24 hours who wouldn't enjoy that. I do hope you come back to stay again with us. Thank you again!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoy using the Best Western- Yellowstone Crossing Hotel, as the staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the location is near enough to Billiings to do all the things there, plus close enough to Red Lodge to make the trip there and yet cheaper than both of those places. I have always enjoyed my stays at this Best Western location

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you receive top notch customer service from the staff, we are here 24 hours a day everyday. So not matter what questions or concerns you may have we are able to answer them at any given hour. We are called the gateway hotel, in the middle of the tourist attractions, easy access to get to, and open 24 hours. I do hope you were able to enjoy the deluxe continental breakfast that we serve everyday. Also a plus having free WIFI and the pool/hot tub open 24 hours. I hope that next time you come this way you are able to stay with us. Thank you again!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
Super 8 Columbus
Super 8 Columbus
#1 of 3 in Columbus

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!