“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
MT
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staff: exceptionally friendly and helpful (good restaurant recommendation).
Room: quiet, comfortable, clean, decent size, handy fridge and microwave, in-room coffee (with lots of coffee, even though they have coffee & nice variety of teas available in the breakfast area all day).
Pool: nice size pool and hot tub (latter bigger than most), good temperature, sufficient pool-side seating. When they ran low on towels, someone responded immediately by coming to get the dirty ones to throw them in the wash.
Breakfast: nice variety -ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cold cereals, breads (including mini muffins and mini cinnamon rolls), Go-gurt, fruit salad (canned but the tropical one rather than standard one), etc.
Lobby: clean, OK size, gas fireplace, freshly popped (free) popcorn.
Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time to write an excellent review on us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Everyone here takes pride in making sure our guests are happy with their stay. The front desk staff is always here 24 hours to greet and assist with any needs possible. We have many menus from local restaurants to choose from at the desk. The housekeeping staff takes pride in making sure every room is cleaned with care. They are here everyday to make sure each room/guest is taken care of. The pool and hot tub not only open 24 hours but very relaxing. Also in the pool are is an exercise room with a treadmill and bicycle. I am also very happy that you were able to enjoy the many items that we have to choose from in the breakfast bar area, open from 5am to 10am. Thank you again for staying with us, I do hope you come back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Helena, MT, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We couldn't find a room in Billings due to so many things happening on the same weekend. We chose to stay in Laurel and drive back to Billings to attend our games. I am so glad that we did. Friends of ours were in hotels in Billings, and we had the nices facility by far. We even had friends cancel their second night reservations and change to our hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very pleased that you were able to stay with us. We are very close to the Billings area and conveniently located in the downtown area of Laurel. It was very pleasing to hear that the other people in your party decided to come stay with us too!! I hope all of you were able to enjoy breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10am, including hot items, cold items, and fresh items as well. I also hope you guys ere able to take a relaxing dip in the pool or sit in the hot tub which is open 24 hours. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you again in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have stayed hre twice in the last few years. A newer Best western and just 15 minutes from Billings. Good breakfast and pool hot tub area. very clean. McDonald's next door and subway down the street. easy access to freeway. A good choice!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for coming back time and time again, we do enjoy meeting everyone and seeing friendly faces come back. I am glad that you took the time to enjoy the 24 hour pool and come done for breakfast in the morning. Like you mentioned McDonald's is next door along with Subway down the street, we also have menus down at the front desk for the other local dining areas. I do hope you come back to stay with us again.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Outside of Billings 10 miles, kinda a hassle but the value and what you saved over Billings hotels was amazing! Great breakfast, great beds and pool and hot tub. Will definately stay here again! Easy to find!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you decided to travel just a few more miles to stay with us. We are very easy to find and just right off the exit into Laurel. The breakfast bar is open every morning from 5am to 10am with many items to choose from including biscuits and gravy, French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a variety of sweet items. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the breakfast. All of the beds have pillow top mattresses, very comfortable and of course the pool and hot open 24 hours who wouldn't enjoy that. I do hope you come back to stay again with us. Thank you again!!
Wolf Point, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoy using the Best Western- Yellowstone Crossing Hotel, as the staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the location is near enough to Billiings to do all the things there, plus close enough to Red Lodge to make the trip there and yet cheaper than both of those places. I have always enjoyed my stays at this Best Western location

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you receive top notch customer service from the staff, we are here 24 hours a day everyday. So not matter what questions or concerns you may have we are able to answer them at any given hour. We are called the gateway hotel, in the middle of the tourist attractions, easy access to get to, and open 24 hours. I do hope you were able to enjoy the deluxe continental breakfast that we serve everyday. Also a plus having free WIFI and the pool/hot tub open 24 hours. I hope that next time you come this way you are able to stay with us. Thank you again!!
Laurel, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We have stayed numerous times for business and fun!! Great place to stay!! We have always had friendly staff that are helpful and smile!!! The hotel has always been clean and the breakfast good. Biscuits and Gravy always go over great with the boys. They are extremely pet friendly with our small dog!! Pet rooms are clean and just like the rest (sometimes we travel without our dog) Just a great value!!! I love that the clientele is quiet and laid back also. We have stayed at the crowded, busy hotels in Billings and will drive to Laurel to stay because of the value, friendly staff, and atmosphere.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us time and time again. I glad that you choose to stay with us whether it is for business or personal use. Our business travelers can enjoy a quiet room with free WIFI to get any important information done. While the pleasure/traveling through guests can also enjoy the WIFI to surf the web, play games. or check there email. As you mentioned we have pet friendly rooms so those furry friends of ours can travel with us too. We treat each room the same whether it has a pet or not each room is cleaned to its fullest. Breakfast in the morning is great with many items to choose from. Also I hope your kids were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool and hot tub. We have staff available 24 hours a day, with a warm smile and friendly face we try our hardest to make everyone's stay enjoyable. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to see you again.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We needed a quick stopover on our way out to Big Sky. We chose this hotel because it was closer to our final destination and less expensive than staying in Billings. We were welcomed by Kayla. She was very cheerful and helped us with some restaurant recommendations. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. I liked the sink being outside of the bathroom so we could be more efficient in the morning. The breakfast was good. Skip the scrambled (powdered) eggs and go for the biscuits and gravy.

If we needed to, I would chose this hotel again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you were greeted with a warm smile and friendly face. We take pride in our customer service. The front desk staff is available to answer any questions 24 hours a day. We have menus at the front desk for any restaurant in the area, with recommendations of where to go. All the beds in the hotel have pillow top mattresses and like you said very comfortable. My housekeeping staff takes pride in making each room feel like a home away from home. I am happy that you came down for the great breakfast we have to offer, with many items to choose from not only biscuits and gravy but fresh fruit, French toast, cinnamon rolls, and a variety of items. Thank you again for choosing us and taking the time to write your review. I do hope you come back to stay again!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Super 8 Columbus
Boothill Inn & Suites
Boothill Inn & Suites
#1 of 51 in Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!