“Good sleep”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Dillon, Montana
“Good sleep”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I slept very well here. The TV remote did not work well, but the front desk clerk tried her best to help us out. Also, like most hotels and motels, the carpet was not thoroughly cleaned. When I stepped into the shower after walking barefoot across the carpeted room, the dirt on my feet made the water muddy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comfortable pillow top mattresses. I do however apologize for the carpets. We have recently done some remodeling and we have shampooed the carpets in the rooms along with new furniture in the rooms. So next time you come to stay with us I hope it doesn't happen again. I am pleased that my front desk staff was able to assist you in anyway possible. We try our best to help out any questions or concerns each guest of ours may have. I do hope you were able to come down for breakfast in the morning and also enjoy the pool/hot tub. Thank you again, I do hope you come to stay again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chico, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Staff was pleasant, hotel was clean and seemed new. Only problem were cheap pillows. Food at the buffet was surprising good. Their gravy was excellent. Would love to see one of those waffle machines there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff is available to assist in anyway possible 24 hours a day. We take pride in our customer service and cleanliness of the hotel. The housekeeping staff is great with keeping the rooms nice and clean. We have recently done some renovations in the rooms so the pillow issue should be resolved. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast in the morning. We try to take everyone's opinion into consideration. So we will look into the waffle machine but for the time we have hot French toast available as well biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs. and a variety of sweet items to choose from. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you come back in the future.
Laurel, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff were professional, pleasant and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean. The pool was sparkling clean and inviting. The hot tub was so relaxing. I would highly recommend this hotel for families, couples or for business gatherings.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First off I want to take you for taking the time to send a review about our hotel. Second I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We try our hardest to keep the interior and exterior very nice and clean. The décor in the hotel is all cabin wooden style. We like to think of ourselves as nice country setting. The staff here takes pride in what they do. They are very helpful and can answer any question that is brought to them. The housekeeping staff also takes pride in what they do. They are the best around and keep the rooms nice and neat. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool/hot tub. My maintenance personal keeps the pool area nice and clean so our guests can relax and enjoy it. I do hope you were able to enjoy the breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10am. We are a great hotel for families, business, and also pets we something for everyone to enjoy, free WIFI, nice green grass (in the summer) for the pets, and staff available 24 hours for late check ins and early to rise check outs. I do hope you come back again.
Wisconsin
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was the closet decent hotel near Bridger, MT. It is clean, fair, and decent. That's all there is. It Does have a 24 hour pool and a free breakfast which isn't bad, but nothing fancy. the 1st morning they had scrambled eggs., the next 3 mornings is was all biscuits and gravy and sausage, and some bacon. they have fruit and dry cereal as well. The rooms were clean. It is located next to a few fast food restaurants and some decent eatery and a Walmart half a mile down the road. i would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tony K
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you had a overall great experience with us. The breakfast bar is served from 5am to 10am daily and as you mentioned biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage links, French toast, we also have fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, and a variety of other items to choose from. We are very close to Red Lodge and all the towns in-between, just right off the exit, with a brightly lite Best Western sign out front. We do have the free WIFI and the pool/hot tub open 24 hours along with 24 hour staff available. We are centrally located in middle of Laurel, with nearby restaurants and menus down at the front desk for those dining areas. I do hope that if you are in the area again you stop by and stay with us again. Thank you.
Great Falls, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have stayed at numerous motels and the Best Western Yellowstone Crossing is the one that makes you feel like you are at home!! The Staff is very dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible and make you feel at home while there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a very charming, home away from home atmosphere here at our hotel. The front desk is very friendly and welcomes each guest with a smile, I am pleased that you were greeted with just that. I hope you were able to enjoy the breakfast served in the morning and maybe take a dip in the 24 hour pool. I do hope you come back to stay again, thank you!!
Baker, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had a very good stay at this hotel. The pool area is nice for the kids and it is close to the places I need to visit while I am there. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends for a nice place to stay and also to play.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Whether for business, traveling, just a quick place to rest for the night, or coming to visit family in the area we something for everyone. I am pleased that you enjoyed what we have to offer. The pool is very nice, and open 24 hours so late guests and early morning guests can enjoy it at any given time. We are located in the best stop, right off the interstate and just a few miles from Billings, with a Wal-Mart down the street and some restaurant to chose from. Not only are we family friendly but pet friendly as well. We treat the pets just like we treat our guests, like royalty. I do hope when you are in the area again you stop and stay with us.
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family stayed for a week over the Christmas holiday. The room was clean and we loved that the king suite had French doors to separate the bedroom from the living area. This allowed us to put our toddler to bed while we relaxed and watched TV. Breakfast started at 5 AM, which was great since my kids were still on Central Time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Madeline M
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. The suite room that you were in is a great room, with plenty of room to roam and also privacy. I glad that you were able to get up, especially those early morning risers, to enjoy the hot continental breakfast served every morning from 5am to 10am. I hope you were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool and hot tub as well as popcorn served at 3 pm everyday. I do hope if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us. Thank you again!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Yellowstone River Lodge
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
#5 of 51 in Billings

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!