“Business in Bridger, Montana”

Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Lakewood, CO, United States
“Business in Bridger, Montana”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very positive. All of the personnel were very happy and kind; greeting me with a friendly hello and a "safe travels" on my check-out. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone who travels to the greater Billings area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. We take pride in our great customer service and I am pleased that you received that. We always want to make sure that when you leave here that you make it to our next destination knowing that we care. Thank you so much for staying with us and I do hope we see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Thompson Falls, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lovely hotel, service, location.....will stay here next time! Comfortable, large room. All amenities. Great breakfast. 24 hr. pool. Just off the highway, access to all. Reception staff was hospitable and knowledgable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Kentucky
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Checked in this Best Western...on the way to Yellowstone from the Little Bighorn Battlefield...and it REALLY exceeded my expectations!!~! Did about a 9 day road trip from Rapid City to Laurel then back down to Cody/Yellowstone...Great trip! ...and was pleasantly surprised with the Best Western at Yellowstone Crossing. Staff...Thank you Kayla...was SUPER!!. Rooms cleaned....place was like new!! Pool was great....I'm giving them a 5 star...just because it was THAT good!! Normally, I don't give 5 stars for this type hotel/motel...reserve for the HIGH rents....lol!! but I was that pleased. Breakfast was good...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good hotel. Relatively cheap, but was better than many more expensive Best Westerns we stayed in. Seems to be a newer hotel. Located close to I-90, but not noisy. Staff was very helpful explaining local amenities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a nice stay here this summer. It is a nice hotel that is clean, the staff is friendly and it was on our way to Yellowstone. It is located by several restaurants and a Walmart. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Spokane, wa
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Definately a nice place to stay!!! Only a few miles from Billings, Montana, but not as expensive as staying in Bilings. All the amenities of all the hotels in billings, easy check in, nice pool, nice breakfast, an enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am pelased that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with us. I do hope you come back to stay again.
Chinook, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stay at this Hotel about five times a year and every time the service, breakfast, amenities and price are the best. I love this hotel. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The pool, hot tub are clean and well maintained.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am plesed that you enjoy coming back to stay with us. Thank you so much for your loyalty. Here at the Yellowstone Crossings in Laurel Montana we have pride in great customer service and I am pleased that you receive that everytime you stay. Also I am glad that you take the time to enjoy the pool and hot tub. I do hope to see you in the future. Thanks again for staying with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Super 8 Columbus
Big Horn Resort
Big Horn Resort
#19 of 51 in Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!