Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Hotels.com
$143
Hotels.com
$136
Quality Inn Homestead Park(Billings)(Great Value!)
$91
$110
La Quinta
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyyellowstone crossingbest westernsopen hoursroom was cleanpool and hot tubnice hotelthe breakfast areathird floornice poolbeartooth highwaygreat place to stayguest laundryking roomhard boiled eggsfresh fruitconvenient location
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife, two young children and I stayed here while in route to Yellowstone. The hotel was updated and very clean. My children enjoyed the small pool, and we all enjoyed the excellent complimentary breakfast of fresh fruits, biscuits and gravy, homemade breads and jams, and all the other usual fare. The hotel had oil workers staying at the hotel who seemed satisfied with the breakfast if this gives you an idea of how good it was. Kaylan at the front desk was very helpful. We thought so much of the hotel we had a family group who were traveling two days behind us make reservations at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank likesadvice
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Got room for under 70. Ask for discounts when checking in. Room was very spacious and clean. The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Nice breakfast and lounge.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Though they have only 7 smoking rooms, there was so much smoke in the hallways that we had to change hotels. To their credit they did not charge us for the room. For this we are grateful. Thankfully we found a 100% non smoking hotel in Billings MT a short distance away.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My sister lives in Laurel and we have stayed here 3 or 4 times. This is the only place I would stay in Laurel. The staff is very friendly. They have breakfast every morning. There is a computer in the lobby for guests and you can print boarding passes. Down the street is a Super Walmart, It is easy on and off the interstate. The rooms were clean and I did not smell any smoke or refinery smells in the hotel. If I had to find something to complain about would be the AC it turns off and on. I am a light sleeper and it would wake me up. Other then that they will be seeing me again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This BW is well-furnished, with modern bedding and an overall comfortable bed. Flat screen TV and a "clean remote" in the spacious room (single queen). It's located across from the refinery/plant, but I didn't smell it at all. The pool is decent, the exercise room has one bike and a treadmill that was broken. Breakfast was only okay - mostly continental things, but I did appreciate the hard-boiled eggs.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business