“Great establishment, mediocre beer.”
Review of Fat Jacks Taproom

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fat Jacks Taproom
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Laurel
Billings, Montana
“Great establishment, mediocre beer.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was so excited to see a Tap Room coming to Laurel. The building and patio are nice. My husband and I were disappointed in the beer. They were newly opened when we stopped by to try them out. I should probably give them another chance and hope they tweaked their brews and have improved. If they have, I'd be a regular!

• Visited November 2011

Montana
“Great Beer”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fat Jack's has some great microbrews on tap and the service was excellent. You can have food delivered from nearby (I didn't but saw other people doing so). I have been there a couple times and the beers change seasonally which is nice. They also always have a berry beer or citrus beer which is nice if there are members of your group who aren't fans of "real" or "heavy" beer. The place is an old Ford garage and has lots of room both indoors and out. The owner Steve is personable and visits with everyone which is nice. I would recommend Fat Jack's to anyone who likes real beer and a large, clean, taproom atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012