“Sweet little place with amazing food!”

Glacier Perks Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Lakeside
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Found this little gem a year ago on the way to Hot Springs. Stopped for coffee and when we walked in, there was this authentic feel to this sweet little place, like their souls were there, making amazing food because they love to. With each stop over the year, and each item we buy, this is confirmed. Each item on the menu is chosen because it matters to them, and each ingredient is selected because it is local and valued.

It is a small place, with a husband and wife team, and it can get pretty busy, and sometimes you have to wait a little bit as they work their way to you, however it is worth the wait. Great food, made with an eager heart, my favorite kind of place to give my business to!

3  Thank WhitefishandBeyond

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The soups here are above and beyond in my opinion. I would rather the soup any-day. The sandwiches are also pretty amazing, but there is no competing with their soups. Beware though, they sell fast, so get there early if you want some!

1  Thank Josephd123
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Impulse lunch driving around Flathead Lake. Stopped at Glacier Perks in Lakeside and had a quinoa salad wrap that may have been the best wrap I've ever had -- HUGE, flavorful, fresh, crisp greens, it was amazing.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

These may be the best scones on the planet! Honestly, I don't know that, but they certainly are the best in Lakeside, and probably for many miles around. They are moist! They are delicious! I think they may even melt in your mouth! I had an apricot one with a glaze that was simply scrumptious. I apologize to other scone makers in the area, but jeepers ... I just don't think they can be beat. And the people who work there are very nice on top of everything else. I know that they have other things, but as you may have surmised, I cannot get past those darn scones.

1  Thank Mary_Goes_West