“Informative & Fun”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Informative & Fun”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

It was a neat trip, well worth the $20. I enjoyed the information about the steamboats, history, and, Real Estate costs. (The agent was pleasant, not pushy at all.) Georgious scenery! The kids realy enjoyed being able to drive the boat and I liked the fact that we could bring our own food and drink on board. The acoustics were good on top and in front, not good on the lower side.decks.

Visited August 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Boat tour and real estate agent=no fun $20 waste”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It was an ok tour. Seemed like the caption pushed the real estate more then the history of the lake and beauty of the lake. He talked a lot about rich people's houses. His wife was on the boat and he was pushes housing prices and she was trying to get people to move there. We were never told we could bring a cooler or never offered it before getting on the boat. We had one in our truck and could have went and got in out if told. Flathead lake is so beautiful with a great history. I grow up never by so I know but it was my boyfriends first trip to montana. I would rather now about the lake then house prices in lakeside. And without the real estate agent wife making the rounds. She was sweet. But a boat tour I paid $20 each person for.

2 Thank Freedom A
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun family boat ride”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our family reunion group of 14 all boarded the boat for a almost 2 1/2 hr boat cruise of Flathead Lake. There were lots of places to sit or walk around and see the views. They pointed out areas of interest and showed off fancy lakeside homes. I would have liked to go further down the lake, but it was a beautiful day and the ride was fun. They even let people take the wheel and steer the boat, our 5 and 7 year old cousins did it at least twice! Before boarding, you could buy beers and coolers to take along for the trip. Since we had a big group, we got a 10% discount on our tickets.

Visited July 2014
Great Falls, Montana
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Just okay!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This boat trip wasn't very comfortable. The engines were super noisy. The kids were allowed to run around the boat inside and out. The speaker system was awful. You could not understand anything the captain was saying, even if you stood right next to the speaker. I wanted more history of the area. But got a tour of rich folks homes.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank justme048
Montgomery, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful Time on Flathead Lake”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our boat cruise began at 1:00 p.m. on a beautiful Thursday. We brought along our own drinks and picnic style lunch and enjoyed it while we were cruising along the lake. The total time was about 2 hours. The captain was good enough to describe some of the features we were seeing as we cruised along. The boat was clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this attraction.

Visited July 2013