“Fun Place To Eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed May 31, 2016

The food was very good, the portions were REALLY ample and the service was excellent. Two of us split one appetizer and it was a satisfactory amount to eat and very tasty! We saw other groups of people over 50, several families with youngsters and several couples in their 20's, so obviously the appeal is wide. The menu has lots of choices.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

We have eaten here for both breakfast and dinner. It is a locals favorite. And we found out a favorite for locals to take guests and visitors. The breakfast portions are huge and reasonably priced. The Early Bird breakfast meal we find is plenty of food with bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and pancakes..... Yikes! all for a nominal price. Dinner has a large variety of food options to choose from. Just a fun place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Nickel Charlie's has that friendly, small town atmosphere with excellent service and such a great selection! You could eat here everyday for a month and choose something different each time, claiming the meal is fantastic!!

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Met an old friend here for dinner. It's easy to find, centrally located, and since I didn't know my old friend's tastes (except that we both like good beer), I knew this would be perfect. The place is always filled with locals, because the prices are very good for a touristy town like Kalispell. The menu has a lot of variety of homey meals - meatloaf, pot roast, pork chops, several entre salads, burgers, pizza, and more. I had the blackened prime rib sandwich: tender and well seasoned, my friend had the halibut fish and chips - she was very happy. We had salads (which were included in the meal). The blue cheese dressing was also home made and chunky. There was a nice selection of beers on tap, including some local Montana brews. The service was prompt, efficient, friendly. This is my third or fourth time, and I will certainly come again. Nothing fancy, but Nickel Charlie's never disappoints.

1  Thank CommonLoon
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I come here a couple times a month, and for a casino this is one of the best eats and best service in town.