“Always recommend never disappoints”
Review of Nickel Charlie's

Nickel Charlie's
Ranked #18 of 175 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We run a local business and recommending a great place to eat is one of our most ask questions. There are several on our list and Nickel Charlie's is on the top of that list:)
Great variety, great customer service and affordable price! Thanks Nickel Charlie's!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were staying in Kalispell for a night so we asked the proprietor of the hotel that we were staying at for a recommendation for dinner. She told us Nickel Charlie's is the best for every meal. My friend read up a little about the place and said it'd be better for us to have breakfast here the next morning instead. Good decision.

I had the 2+2+2 which came with a ham wedge, two French toast, and two eggs. Also a large glass of OJ. The french toast and ham were pretty good. Can't really mess up on eggs. My friend had the chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon. Wow, those pancakes were huge, the size of the plate and 3 of them! She managed to almost finish the whole thing though, which surprised me a bit. My breakfast was more manageable and quite good. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. Definitely a good spot for breakfast.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a great breakfast here, the service couldn't have been more friendly and speedy. We came with 4 kids and they were immediately given crayons to keep them busy. The kid meals were great value at $4 each which brought the entire bill down a lot. I had the California Scramble which was delicious, I asked for the meat taken out so it came loaded with veggies and avocado. If we are ever in Kalispell again we will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I stopped here just as they were ending breakfast service and the place was busy but service was still quick. Breakfasts looked great and the place was full of regulars which is a good sign. Soup and sandwiches were good! The burgers and fries also looked good. The menu was huge and I will stop again to try more items.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had breakfast here and it was really good! Service was good, food was excellent and price was right. We went here on the recomendation of family that lives in Kalispell. Very happy with this restaurant.