“Typical Super 8”

Super 8 Kalispell Glacier National Park
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed for 10 days during our summer vacation to Montana. The beds were OK - nothing special, certainly not luxurious. It was within walking distance of a nice restaurant and health food store, but off the main road. Parking is spacious.

Lots of motorcycle groups came and went during our stay, but they were quiet even tho their bikes were parked right in front of our room.

Kalispell is beautiful - it would be nice if the rates were REALLY high for the level of hotel, but other hotels were even higher. We paid $100 a night and would return to this hotel when in Kalispell again.

Love the "Welcome Bear" at the front door too :-)

Room Tip: Ground floor easiest to get to
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Kalispell Glacier National Park

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed on 9/21/2012 in order to be close to the airport. Maybe we were spoiled by staying at Whitefish Mountain Resort for a week. Room was basic and moderately appointed. Montana Club Restaurant is 100 steps away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable the breakfasts were excellent all that you need .
I never experienced any problems with the wifi but stayed at the beginning of the week and when the kids were back in school so the hotel was not over crowded. The only problem we had was becauce a lorry was parked overnight out side of our room and its refridgeration unit ran all night , I plugged my ears with cotton wool ! It helped a little .
Overall our stay went very well and I would stay in this hotel again

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The location was a bit weird. It's right at the end of a residential community. It took us quite a lot of turns to get there(thanks to our GPS). The room was OK. The WIFI was kind of slow, but it did work. The hotel is old. But for the price, I probably should not complaint. The breakfast was not bad, yogurt, cereal, juice, bread, etc. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dream_2000
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I come into Montana about once a year to visit my parents, and they live quite a distance from the airport. So, it was nice to find a hotel that was so near the airport so I could catch my early morning flight. The room was quite, and the tempture was comfortable. Front desk staff was personable, and the room rate I received was quite reasonable. Would recommend if you need to get to the airport qucikly ( they don't have shuttle service, but the Taxi company they reference you too is time, and very professional).

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed here six nights while visiting my sister. I come here at least once a year and have stayed at a number of Kalispell hotels. This one is tough to beat for the price. I got a 20 percent discount from a price that was already pretty good for staying 3 or more nights. Since I was by myself I had a room with only a single queen bed. The room also had a table with two chairs, a microwave, a small refrigerator, and a decent TV. The room was in good shape, well maintained and serviced daily. At the time I was staying there seemed to be mostly older couples at the hotel and everything was very quiet although the hotel seemed to be quite full most nights. The breakfast area is small, so get there early or be prepared to take your breakfast to your room to eat. My only complaint was that the wifi is inadequate. My room was down at the end of the hall and much of the time I couldn’t connect from there; I had to take my laptop down to the breakfast area across from the lobby. Even there, sometimes I had trouble connecting or the Internet was very slow to download, especially in the evenings when I suspect a lot of people were trying to access the Internet. Looks like their wifi service could use an upgrade.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Beds weren't made, not especially clean, but nice receptionist. Pretty much ignored fridge request.

Close to downtown and restaurants. Check in and out was fine. Breakfast was ok. Not noisy, was ok value for price.

• Stayed: August 2012