“Wonderful Stay”

Super 8 Kalispell Glacier National Park
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I picked this hotel to stay in, as we were staying for 6 nights and didn't want to spend a forturne. When we arrived to check in, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and very roomy. The beds were comfortable. The only thing I missed in the room was a refrigerator. You're only a few minutes away from the nearest mall. The staff were very good at helping us with directions and they were easy to follow. I would recommend this place in a heart beat.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Emily was awesome she had quite a crowd when we arrived yet handled the situation in a professional manner.
The only disapointment in our stay was that of the 2 beds in our room# 214 my husband choose to sleep in a bed the one closest to the window that had a huge hole that I sank into on my side of the bed. I shoud have just slept in the other bed by myself. but did not realize the void until the middle of the night.
Breakfast was good and Emily was there to greet us again in the morning

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HarleyRiders0309
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Check in was a lot of fun. Emily enjoys her job and made us feel right at home. Room was clean and we got everything we asked for. Being right across from the Montana Club made eating out in a strange town easy, with the recomendation of the Super 8 staff to go by. Thanks

Room Tip: Ask for the 3rd floor. Very quiet if you can get away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SurferBear
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed here at the end of August for a single night before going to Glacier Park. It's an easy drive from Glacier Airport, though I had to drive a little further into Kalispell than I thought I would have. The hotel provided directions were simple and easy to follow. Since I was travelling alone, I was looking for safe, budget accomodations and felt very comfortable staying here. It's not luxury accomdations, but it was very, very clean which is important to me. The walls seem a bit thin, so if you're an incredibly light sleeper, you may want to request a room away from the elevator so that you don't have as much traffic going by your room. Breakfast is primarily cereal and various kinds of bread/waffles/bagels. It was about a 45 minute drive to get to West Glacier from the hotel.

It was everything I needed, and I'll be back on my next trip to Glacier.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Nathalie J
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We spent one night here before going to Glacier Park. The room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was basic. We didn't have any problems and it was very quiet all night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The Super 8 in Kalispell is precisely what you would expect from a Super 8. The room was clean and contained all of the expected amenities. The staff was very friendly and efficient. There is a continental breakfast offered, but it is very simple (think cereal and bagels, not biscuits and gravy). My husband and I stayed here before setting off for Glacier National Park. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the airport and around 5 minutes from the main street with its restaurants and shops. I would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking an affordable lodging option in Kalispell.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stopped here on our way through Kalispell and it was perfectly fine for the price. Rooms were clean, beds reasonably comfortable. Breakfast was included although the eating area was too small for the hotel. It's cheap and an easy find for one night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family