“Convenient!”

Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Eureka, Montana, United States
“Convenient!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have stayed at this particular Travelodge many many times. Prices are good,location is convenient and beds are comfortable. Continental breakfast is a plus. Because it is located right on Hiwy.93 and in the center of town, there is a bit of traffic noise but when you close the door,it's pretty quiet. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Rooms have all the amenities available. Although dated, the rooms are comfortable. This is always my choice when in Kalispell. If you don't need glamorous, then I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Here at the Travelodge in Kalispell, our guests experience is of the highest priority. Our staff works hard to collectively ensure that rooms are clean, updated, and inviting for all of our guests. We thank you for being a repeat customer to our property, and we look forward to having you stay with us during future visits to this beautiful valley. As well, your high rating of your visit is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to pass this review along to our team! It's always nice for everyone to see how their pride in their work effects the experience of our guests visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Czech first
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had to work in Kalispell, MT for 4 1/2 months and spent my entire stay at the Travelodge. The staff was very friendly. The girls at the front desk handled all the billing with my company's office (based in another state) perfectly. I have a cat of seventeen years which I did not want to get out and get lost. The housekeeping crew was very understanding of my "no service needed" post-it on my door, and the girls would make sure I had all I needed to stock the room (towels, toilet paper, etc.). The housekeepers and front desk employees were super friendly and easy to work with on any arising matter. Hanna, the general manager, was a joy. She even printed off a few locally-trusted dentists for me when I needed to see one. The room was clean and tidy - I truly appreciate a room which is vacuumed COMPLETELY (to the edges and including the carpet baseboard, if you know what I mean). I enjoyed the CLEAN, big picture window and shrubs outside my room and overall cleanliness of the outside area.
If ever back in Kalispell, I'll be staying at the Travelodge Kalispell for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
It has been our pleasure having you stay at our property. We are so pleased that you chose the Travelodge of Kalispell to meet your needs. Our staff mentioned upon multiple occasions how friendly, kind, and clean you were during your visit. We very much look forward to providing upstanding service on any future stay you may have on your next trek through beautiful Kalispell. We wish you a warm, safe, and joyous holiday season!
Travelers also viewed these Kalispell hotels
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Hampton Inn Kalispell
#3 of 20 in Kalispell
Best Western Plus Flathead Lake Inn and Suites
FairBridge Inn & Suites And Outlaw Convention Center

Been to Travelodge Kalispell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Kalispell

Property: Travelodge Kalispell
Address: 350 N Main St, Kalispell, MT 59901-3947
Location: United States > Montana > Kalispell
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Kalispell 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Kalispell Hotel Kalispell