“Pleasant stay”

Travelodge Kalispell
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Czech first
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had to work in Kalispell, MT for 4 1/2 months and spent my entire stay at the Travelodge. The staff was very friendly. The girls at the front desk handled all the billing with my company's office (based in another state) perfectly. I have a cat of seventeen years which I did not want to get out and get lost. The housekeeping crew was very understanding of my "no service needed" post-it on my door, and the girls would make sure I had all I needed to stock the room (towels, toilet paper, etc.). The housekeepers and front desk employees were super friendly and easy to work with on any arising matter. Hanna, the general manager, was a joy. She even printed off a few locally-trusted dentists for me when I needed to see one. The room was clean and tidy - I truly appreciate a room which is vacuumed COMPLETELY (to the edges and including the carpet baseboard, if you know what I mean). I enjoyed the CLEAN, big picture window and shrubs outside my room and overall cleanliness of the outside area.
If ever back in Kalispell, I'll be staying at the Travelodge Kalispell for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
It has been our pleasure having you stay at our property. We are so pleased that you chose the Travelodge of Kalispell to meet your needs. Our staff mentioned upon multiple occasions how friendly, kind, and clean you were during your visit. We very much look forward to providing upstanding service on any future stay you may have on your next trek through beautiful Kalispell. We wish you a warm, safe, and joyous holiday season!
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Again, staying here was very good. I like the fact that theres a small fridge and a microwave in the room. Room was clean and staff was great. Even breakfast, there was a good choice and it was welcomed every morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We very much appreciate your repeat business and reviews. We're so pleased to know that all aspects of your stay have met your standards on multiple occasions. We are always happy to see our customers enjoying their stay! We look forward to your next visit to our property.
Moose Jaw
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I now have my Wyndham Rewards # 1233941751--please enter it on my recent stay. I would surely recommend the hotel to anyone. Thank You!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Jean K
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
I would love to enter your rewards number, however, there are a few further details I require to ensure that your receive your points. Please call 406.755.6123 at your convenience so that we may apply your Wyndham Rewards number to your recent stay. Thank you again!