“A week long stay..... thanks”

Travelodge Kalispell
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
OAKLAND
“A week long stay..... thanks”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I would like to thank the staff of the Kalispell Travelodge, specifically, Lacy for making my daughter's 1 week stay (July 9 thru 16) while attending the equestrian event, Event at Rebecca Farms an unforgettable one. Lacy went beyond what I consider normal involvement from setting up the reservation, check-in and check-out. Lacy, a special note to you from a father, thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Czech first
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean establishment, quiet. Good value. Breakfast was good, especially the apple strudel bread! Had the usual hotel variety of breakfast items along with hard boiled eggs. Hot tub was hot! No pool. Well situated in center of Kalispell with easy access to anywhere youwant to go. Good parking. Was quiet. We were in an inner courtyard motel room and didn't hear any traffic noise at all. Air conditioner was noisy as were the water pipes, you could hear the guy above flush his toilet. Would stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
GLOUCESTER
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stayed here for one night before taking a very early morning flight. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, but a bit dated. Perfectly acceptable for my purpose but for one thing. There are no restaurants within walking distance unless you are willing to cross a very busy major road on foot. So a vehicle is almost essential. ( I finally ordered a small pizza to be delivered. It was the only option I had other than to go hungry.) FYI - a taxi to the airport from here is approximately $22.00. I couldn't find any local hotels in Kalispel that offered free shuttle service to the airport. The staff were friendly but a bit confused. After I put my luggage in my room and went out to explore the area, I came back to find another couple in my room! The desk had given my room and a key card to another guest! I was spending the night alone, so this did nothing to make me feel secure. I put a heavy chair in front of the door that night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Fernie, Canada
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We took a trip to Kalispell overnight for shopping and chose the Travellodge for its reasonable price. Our room was clean, bed was comfortable and the hotel staff were super accomodating. We unexpectadly stayed and extra night and the staff sanitized my daughters bottles for us asxwe didn't bring enough for the trip. I would for sure recommend if you are looking for a stay that is clean and well priced - not romantic or a fancy getaway.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kdsl
Miles City, Montana
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I was very surprised with my stay at Travelodge. I wasn't expecting much from this place but when I got there i was very pleased. The staff was very nice and knowledgable. They answered every question with a smile and helpped me find a great place to eat. The housekeepers where very nice also and cleaned my room very well. I stayed 2 nights and had everything I needed. Although they did not have a pool the hottub was very nice. Seemed new. If you are looking for a nice, quiet place with freindly staff, a good breakfast, and just an all around relaxing stay, I recomend this place.

Room Tip: upgraded rooms are nicer, quiet, and alittle more spendy but totally worth it.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dawn h
Kimberley, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2012

What a nice surprise this was! My g'friends and I like to get away now and then for a shopping trip or just to get out of town. This weekend one of my g'friends and I headed south of the border to do a bit of shopping. Usually we stay at another location but their summer rates were above and beyond what I was willing to pay. So, I went onto tripadvisor.com and looked for another place to stay. After looking at a few reviews of competitors I phoned the Travelodge. I spoke with Lacie and she was so nice. She answered all my questions and I decided to book the room. She gave us a great deal and assured me that we wouldn't be disappointed.
I was thrilled when the door opened and we saw the room. Situated at the back of the hotel/motel onto a quiet street the location was perfect. Two big queen size beds in a spacious room that smelled really clean. The bathroom was basic and shower a little short yet there was lots of hot water. The double sink was great for us girls. There were two comfy chairs in the room for us to sit and share a glass of wine and a few giggles. The beds were really comfortable and cozy warm.
Thanks again to the friendly staff for recommending a great place to eat - The Montana Club. Breakfast is available at the motel yet we chose to eat at the Montana Coffee House (I think that was the name). It's across from the Mall and great service and prices. We had the Zorba breakfast and it was amazing.
So, back to the Travelodge.... thanks so much for a great stay. I'll be back!

Room Tip: There is a hot tub. We didn't use it yet it looked inviting. Our room was ground level which w...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Maltgirl57
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This Travelodge was great. Continental breakfast, quiet, no hassles and even a balcony, simply great and restful. Even the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean. Can't ask for more.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple