Tripadvisor
Kalispell
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews omelet front desk hot tub hash browns great breakfast breakfast buffet airport shuttle main street glacier national park room was large checking in yogurt one night stay great place to stay stayed nights clean rooms definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Over the past 12 years, we stay here often during the winter months. It is a great location being attached to a dying mall and close to numerous eateries. I attempt to book on our Red Lion rewards app; however, it has not been functional for the past few months; thus, I had to book through a "third-party" company. I have let three employees know in the past month, that the app is inoperable. They are apathetic, at best. In addition, the maintenance and cleanlng has deteriorated--broken coffee maker in lobby, out of order ice machine, air vents choked with dirt and lint. There are no longer Keurig's in the room. I'm very sad that Red Lion doesn't seem to want to maintain a premier asset. What happened?

Room tip: Request to be away from the heating/cooling system.
Date of stay: January 2020
RLKFOM, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate your feedback, our team on property has informed the Red Lion IT about the app so they can work to develop a solution to the issues you experienced. Our new management team is looking for ways we can improve on our end and we take your statements to heart and will look into potential solutions.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Hotel is located pretty much down town and is convenient to everything, the room was large and comfortable and the breakfast was good, especially the made to order omelettes.

A couple of problems though, firstly the security guard kept harassing my 17 year old son, he would chase him away from communal areas (seating) as he was just chatting to friends on his phone, he was told that he could not loiter in the area, this occurred on both nights of our stay and as a paying guest this was unacceptable.

Secondly I have been billed twice for my stay which has been confirmed by my credit card company and my credit card statement, I am currently struggling to speak to anyone that can or will help, the only excuse I have been given is that the credit card system in the hotel was down during my stay, regardless why have I been billed twice!

Room tip: Double check your billing!
Date of stay: December 2019
RLKFOM, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Steve,

Thank you for your feedback, we will review policies with both the hotel and mall security on where guests are allowed to be during the day and night hours to make sure everyone is fully aware of that.

On your second issue I inquired with our accounting department, they were able verify the second authorization stemming from the credit card machine issue on your card has been released and you should be seeing it returned to you shortly. If you have any further questions our accounting can be reached at 406-751-5050 option 4 then extension 2.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

As ALWAYS, the Kalispell Red Lion has provided a quality, convenient accomodation. Love the pool and sauna, love the breakfast, love the front desk staff, and love the cleaning staff. I/we stay there all the time. Newspapers gratis, coffee 24/7 gratis, pool is always well stocked, not sure what else I can say. Oh yeah, and the price is right!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your visits with us! We always love when we get to see familiar faces on repeat visits!

Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Went to Kalispell with 5 couples. Excellent check in. Staff very friendly. Breakfast amazing. Gentlemen making omelettes service was fantastic. He customized omelette to our diet restrictions. Great atmosphere

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RLKFOM, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

We are glad our breakfast crew was able to accommodate you, they do a great job with their omelettes! We hope you'll come back and see us again in the future!

Reviewed November 23, 2019

Upon check in we were greeted By Darion eat the front desk, fast, efficient and a wonderful smile! Room upgrade, always a great breakfast and the room was spotless. We always enjoy our stays at the Red Lion Kalispell,

Date of stay: November 2019
RLKFOM, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

We are so happy to hear you had a great visit and that our desk staff and housekeeping were able to provide excellent service to you! We hope you'll come back and visit us again soon!