FairBridge Inn & Suites And Outlaw Convention Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$139
$136
$135
$124
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$149
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$149
$151
$143
$93
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$132
Hampton.com
Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$49
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Garrison Inn(Kalispell)
$195
All reviewspainting classbiscuits and gravya great staycomfortable bedsambercanvasremodelingpet
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have been to numerous hotels in the past and of course not all hotels are the same, but this is the worst hotel ever.
Booked it on our honeymoon and ask for a king/queen bed, but room we got had single beds, pizza on the floor and macaroni under one of the beds - so clearly not cleaned.
Went back to reception to ask for other room, clerk said no rooms available anymore.
After contact with house keeping, there still seems to be a room available which was hold for family of clerk if they were visiting.
Paid more than USD 110 a night would expect a little more customer comprehension in this case.
Never got an excuse - went to Hilton garden inn next day, since we did not want to stay any longer in this hell holl.
And to be honest I never ever complain, so this is really serious.
Avoid hotel........very dangerous for your health among other things.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Natasja B
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place was filthy. The tub/shower was dirty and the carpet was stained. We were kept awake most of the night by parties going on. Way overpriced, $178 for two queens. Continental breakfast was a joke.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank wes f
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were put in a room that was OUT OF SERVICE. No one realized it until our 3rd day of complaining about no housekeeping service. Filthy place..run down and out of date..old place.
We later found out the prices were cheaper at the new Hilton in town. Had to go get keys rekeyed several times. Very unappealling breakfast.

Room Tip: Best advice.. Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank eqpics777
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is the worst dump I've stayed in since I used to travel in Mexico. Got caught without a room in the area when everything else was booked, should have slept in the street. Comically bad interaction with desk personal, rooms run down, tube tv, glacial wifi. My family is advising me not to post until we leave because of the individuals working here! You get the picture. If you end up here you have as I have, screwed up.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mpkilgus
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I were on our no agenda honeymoon. Not thinking that every place would be sold out we did not make advance reservations for Friday July 26, 2013.
Our room was a "suite" or rather the adjoining room to a suite. It had a murphy bed with a sponge mattress. The room was 80 degrees. I called the front desk to ask if they had a fan and was told that all rooms on the third floor are hot, that's the way it is. We went out and bought a fan to put beside the small window air conditioner that was set at 60 to try to help blow cooler air around.
As others have said, stained carpets, furniture, dirty... At breakfast 30 minutes before it closed they were out of food and coffee. The grumpy man said it would take a while to brew coffee and they were going to close soon.
When we got home I called to speak to the manager. Her comment was "you got a room didn't you?" Yes, but when I pay for filet mingon and get an unknown byproduct hot dog I am not happy. I have called five times to speak to the owners but still no response. They are probably overwhelmed with complaint calls.
PLAN AHEAD AND MAKE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE.
This was the only bad experience throughout the state on our two week honeymoon. We drove 2400 miles, so we seen a lot of the state.

Room Tip: PLAN AHEAD, summer time at a National Park area rooms are filled.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple