- Beautiful house and grounds with spectaculars views and quiet and privacy. I can go on about this aspect alone.
- Lovely host and family. The Inn is decorated with family heirlooms and carefully curated antiques. Both Gene and Ann Marie were knowledgeable about the area, hiking and the like.
- We stayed in the Victorian Room with an awesome view of Glacier Bay. Full bath, comfy bed, plenty of lighting and outlets.
- Breakfast was included and prepared fresh daily by Owner and Chef, Gene. Juices, coffee and teas were provided as well. No set breakfast time, so when ever we rolled out of bed Gene was up and waiting to serve us. This was one of the best parts about our stay, it felt like waking up at Grandmas on Sunday Morning. We also had dinner after a long day that was just as tasty. We packed all of our left over and ate it on the train after leaving.
- 2 of the most friendly guard doggies you'll ever meet!
- located about 1 hour away from Glacier Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garrison Inn, a Montana Bed & Breakfast, is located 20 minutes from Kalispell, Montana and 2 miles before scenic Ashley Lake with Glacier International Airport close by. We offer views of Glacier National Park, the Swan Mountain Range, the valley floor and the town of Kalispell. The area is very diverse with something for everyone including hiking, sight-seeing, fishing, boating, skiing, horseback riding, golfing, hot air ballooning, white water rafting and many great restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Garrison Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.