Instead of singling out one person, I would like to say that almost all the personnel we had interaction with were great from check in, to breakfast, to dinners, to front desk to housekeeping. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. I will, however, mention some of the individuals specifically:
"Sammy" at the front desk was outstanding - she deserves our kudos. Also at the front desk McKenzie, Haily and Debbie (check in) were extremely helpful too. The housekeeping staff that worked over the week we were here were also wonderful. I did not get all their names, but Jennifer stood out and all the others were very accommodating.
We also appreciated the breakfast people who tried to accommodate our early morning schedules by having food available prior to the start time. Appreciated having the exercise room open 24 hrs a day as well as the pool. It was also nice to have access to the computers, etc. only available to adults and that children under 18? needed to have parents with them and that access to this room required us of your room key.
Finally, we did not bring our animals, but are happy that you accept them at this hotel and especially liked the hotel mascots.
Thanks again for a great stay, great hospitality, etc. You have done something right with your hiring procedures and screening to have such a great staff. You are to be commended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Kalispell hotel located near Glacier National Park. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and at the steps of Glacier National Park. We are only six miles from Glacier International Airport. Our hotel in Montana provides breathtaking views of the area with its pristine location, making it a great place to work and play. Travelers needing Kalispell accommodations for vacation will appreciate our close proximity to national parks, nine golf courses within a 45 minute radius and Big Mountain Ski Resort, located only 17 miles from the hotel. You can take a scenic trip to Glacier National Park or take a boat out on Flathead Lake. If business brings you to Kalispell you're sure to find our Montana accommodations suitable to your needs. We provide free wireless Internet access, an on-site Business Center and meeting space. We are also conveniently located near Kalispell Regional Medical Center, Plum Creek and Flathead Community College. All of our Kalispell hotel guests receive a complimentary hot breakfast complete with our signature cinnamon rolls. Our pet-friendly hotel seeks to provide more than just lodging in Kalispell; we want your stay to be an experience. You don't even have to leave the premises to relax in our state-of-the-art whirlpool, Fitness Center and indoor swimming pool. Check out our great Kalispell hotel deals and rates and book your reservation now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kalispell
- Holiday Inn Express Kalispell
- Holiday Inn Kalispell