Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$144
$78
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$149
GardenInn.com
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$149
$76
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
$124
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$187
$169
SpringHill Suites
$110
$151
$143
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskhotel dogglacier national parkcinnamon rollswhitefishpancake machinequeen suitecookiesfavorite hotelwould highly recommend this hotelnice place to stayfree breakfast ishotel is beautifulyogurtwill stay there againconvenient locationexercise room
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have been to the Kalispell area a number of times, and never saw this Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites from Highway 93, so we had no idea where it was or how it looked when we booked our points night. We are now hooked!! What a great place to stay--close to Whitefish, Glacier National Park, the airport, restaurants and shopping. The location is wonderful, however, the best part of the stay is the STAFF. They work hard to make EACH Customer welcome. Every one we met was more than accommodating--Hollie was terrific--AND it was Memorial Day weekend with a shortened staff! Definitely the place to stay when in the area!!

Room Tip: We had a great room--King Suite--with refrigerator and microwave as well as coffee maker.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
BrandonPeterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to give us a review! I'm so glad you stumbled upon our hotel and enjoyed yourself! I am so glad the staff took care of you while you were here! We always say its not about the bricks and mortar, its about the people inside! I will make sure Holly gets the kudos deserved for her great service! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Fabulous stay at the HIE in Kalispell! Very clean, newly constructed hotel looks like a famous lodge in a National Park. GREAT breakfast (with all the trimmings), friendly/helpful shuttle bus staff to get you to/from the airport and other places so no need to rent a car if you're there for business, extremely helpful front desk staff (helped me get a tricky bottle opened, helped me print my boarding pass). Overall great, relaxing, homey place to stay and made my business trip very enjoyable. Thank you! I will be back -- next time with my husband so we can enjoy Glacier National Park!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it! Our motto here is to IMPRESS GUESTS and I'm glad we accomplished that with you! I'm glad you were able to utilize some of our great amenities and that the staff really took care of you! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The two girls that helped us with our check in were just great. They helped us get the best rate possible and gave us a wonderful bag of treats to take with us to our room. Their names are Debbie and Haily Thank you so much.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, the place is like brand new. Can walk to Costco with good restaurants close by.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I am so glad the staff took good care of you while you were here. I will make sure Debbie and Haily get the kudos they deserve!! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had an unusual stay at the Holiday Inn as my Husband was in the hospital and had emergency surgery. My stay lasted from 5-6-13 to 5-21-13 the entire staff from Beth, Hollie, Hallie, Tyler and Kimm and Amelia were very supportive and caring. When my husband had an unexpected turn for the worse and was put in ICU the next night the staff had flowers waiting for me in my room. Not very many Hotels will do that for a guest. I have no doubt I will stay there again and will recommend the Holidaqy Inn to any friends who come to town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
BrandonPeterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

First off, I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We really appreciate the time it takes to do so. I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay and that our staff really took care of you! Our motto is to IMPRESS GUESTS and it sounds like we accomplished that! Thank you so much again for taking the time to review us and thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to impressing you again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We hadn't booked a hotel and stopped at this one very first and were very pleased to find an attractive clean hotel inside. The price was good with a continental breakfast. Then we were surprised to find they had a continental supper of hamburgers and salads. Staff was very friendly. The parking was just outside our door which was nice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ourwillow
BrandonPeterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

First off I want to say thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we very much appreciate it! I'm so delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Our motto is to "IMPRESS GUESTS" and it looks like we accomplished that! We do have complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday for our guests, so I'm glad you were able to enjoy that amenity! Thanks again for choosing us and we look forward to impressing you next time!