Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell
$299
Homewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$204
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$209
GardenInn.com
$129
$204
$152
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$208
Hampton.com
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$259
$181
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$248
$229
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$279
SpringHill Suites
Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskhotel dogglacier national parkcinnamon rollspancake machinewhitefishqueen suitecookiesfavorite hotelwould highly recommend this hotelnice place to stayfree breakfast ishotel is beautifulyogurtwill stay there againconvenient locationexercise room
Reviewed October 25, 2012

As many others have said this property is in a great location for shopping (Lowes, Costco and the mall) and proximity to Whitefish. Good service and friendly staff. Evening snacks/meals too.

Easy to find, off he main road, set back, so it is quiet.

Worth a try.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed here on our way back to Canada so the location, close to shopping, was appreciated. The hotel is very new, staff is friendly, rooms very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the off-road location and view of the adjacent fields. They even serve dinners some nights! The breakfast room is one of the most pleasant I've seen and the breakfast was really good too. I will stay here again if it isn't booked as it was on our way south (darned!).

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

For a holiday Inn, this is a top notch facility. I am pretty sure it was just recently constructed. The rooms are incredibly spacious and well equipped. It even had a mini-fridge and separate couch/living area and two flat screen tvs. The room was very clean. I had a very early morning flight so I wasn't able to sample the free breakfast, but the hotel does have a free shuttle to the airport. They took me there at 4:45 in the morning, impressive. I really liked the decor in the lobby area and while I didn't go in it, they had a large pool area. There were fresh baked cookies in the evening (who doesn't like that) and there was a famous dave's restaurant close by which was quite tasty. Free parking and free internet were included in the room price. While pricey, I was satisfied with my stay and the staff were incredibly helpful and very polite. This is the only hotel in Kalispell I've been too, but I would return.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
abowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you! Our goal everyday is to impress guests! We were happy to hear that your recent stay was top notch. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Kalispell. Angie Bowman, General Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights. This am no hot water for more than 3 hours finally gave up! Seemed to not phase the staff? Complaints about unaccompanied minors in the pool also went by the wayside. The purfume smell they pound into this hotel is unbearable! Yuck however it does have the best location and no other hotels around!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Byersfam
abowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I am very sorry that you didn't have hot water first thing Sunday morning. We called our plumber right away, but it did take several hours to fix the water heater. I would like a chance to talk further details regarding your recent experience with us. You may reach me at 406-755-7405. Thank you. Angie Bowman, General Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed at the HI Express for three nights on a weeklong trip in the area. We found the hotel as expected, with a very nice room, comfortable bed, extremely clean. The staff was helpful when we called them, and always friendly when encountered around the hotel. The breakfast buffet was good, though for free was not extravagant of course.

The hotel is fairly new and in a great shopping area (near a mall) but is not near the center of town if that's of interest.

Room Tip: Comfortable stay near shopping, but not near middle of town.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

We are glad you enjoyed staying with us on your week long trip. I have an amazing housekeeping staff that really takes pride in providing a comfortable and clean atmosphere. We thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and we hope to have you stay with us when you are in our neck of the woods again! Angie Bowman, General Manager