This is the best hotel in Kalispell. The front desk employees were very professional, along the lines of Four Seasons Hotels staff. Rooms were very clean and functional. Breakfast, which is included in some rates, was fantastic...one of the best hotel breakfasts that I've ever eaten. Who knew breakfast potatoes could be that good?
Blue Canyon restaurant, which is attached to the hotel, was great (MUCH better than Caper's restaurant).
The only comparable property in town is Holiday Inn Express; however, that hotel is located in a new shopping area which lacks any finer dining establishments. I would choose Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell