We stayed 2 nights as part of a tour group. Our room was very nice, beds comfortable, and the pool/hottub were very nice as well. The breakfast they put out for our group in the convention area was fabulous! I'm sure we paid extra in our tour price but it was so worth it! The lobby is beautiful and staff attentive. We did have major glitches upon arrival and departure but our tour director made the appropriate complaints so I won't rehash here. Our farewell dinner in the lobby eating section was so-so. Something my husband ate gave him a major stomach upset later that night (I only ate the salad and mashed potatoes so I was fine). Otherwise, I do recommend.
P/S we had no noise issues either from the street or the airport. We walked to restaurant for dinner. Others in our group walked to nearby grocery store as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell