Hotel lobby nice, check in-clerk busy talking to another employee and didn't offer any information. Room was clean, but the hot tub and pool were both out of order-just a sign on the door, still out of order the next day. Picked that hotel for indoor pool. In room high speed internet was not working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome at the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, a standout among hotels in Kalispell, MT and nestled in the picturesque Flathead Valley of Montana. We’re conveniently located between the Crown of the Continent, Glacier National Park (30 miles northeast), and Flathead Lake (10 miles south). Kalispell City Airport is adjacent to our Kalispell hotel, and Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) is just 10 miles north. Use the complimentary hotel airport shuttle bus for your convenience. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure, we’ve got everything covered to give you a wonderful Kalispell, MT lodging experience. Host your next meeting or convention in 14,000 sq. ft. of conference and banquet space with catering services. Great facilities such as the indoor swimming pool and complimentary fitness center mean you’ll be able to wind down after a busy day working or sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell