Love outdoors and "rustic" national park lodges and there were some amazing ones on this trip. But night before return to civilization/drudgeries of work, was REALLY nice having such as this hotel to organize, clean up and enjoy. White sheets and comforter covers vs. who knows when last washed top covers, big bathrooms, real coffee, air conditioning, space to spread. Anything bigger than a twin room might have done, but the cleanliness was double appreciated and the oatmeal bars with strong coffee...yum. Ride back to airport was also great. Van wasn't working so hotel paid for cab. Early am car rental drop off meant parking charges- not a big deal but what if dings on the doors i couldn't prove i didn't acquire by leaving car for checkin without me being there? Great staff. next time, maybe a day to explore Kalispell. No lodgings near airport. Enterprise car rental was off site half way between airport and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell