“Don't judge a book by its cover - great rooms”

Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Del Mar, California
“Don't judge a book by its cover - great rooms”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We've passed this hotel many times and the outside is a big square lacking any style. So we've stayed elsewhere. Our mistake! This past trip we stayed here and were very impressed - the rooms are very nice, clean, and they even include Starbucks coffee for the mini-coffeemakers. The fitness center is very clean and has new equipment in excellent condition with large, flat screen TVs.

1 Thank chipdesigner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2013

room was very clean. probably cleanest room I have ever stayed in. and good size room for family of 4. easily accommodate cot if necessary and have moving room. staff was very friendly and helpful. a great experience. will not be disappointed. Would have love a continental breakfast to be included for the price.

1 Thank Sal T
Kalispell, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Dedicated staff. Fantastic restaurant...I have no complaints..only compliments. The rates seem high, but we did stay during peak season. Use Hilton Hhonors points if rates are too high because this hotel directly behind the airport is clean and convenient.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice hotel, great breakfast, very helpful staff. Little expensive. Hotel was quiet and the rooms where very clean. I would stay again during off season when rates are a bit more reasonable. My wife had just returned from a 6 star hotel and the price per night was the same as the Hilton.

Austin, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel staff was exceptional at making me feel like a welcome and valued guest! I had to leave before the breakfast bar opened and the maintenance man made sure I had plenty of fresh hot coffee before I strated my road trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Rockville Centre, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked a room in this expensive hotel, only because my son and his girlfriend were staying there for a business conference. I would have been just as well off at The Aero next door, which is a lot cheaper, and perfectly fine. The bed was comfortable, but the room, eh, well, non descript. Basically a charmless room. The lobby is pretty and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. but, in the morning after I took a shower and washed my hair, the hair dryier provided did not work. I pressed the re-set button, and everything else I could find, and nothing worked. No juice at all, so I took my own hairdryer out of my suitcase and plugged that in, and it didn't work either. I pressed the re-set button, did everything I could think of again, and wasted so much time that I was nearly late, as well as flustered!!. I finally ended up putting my own dryer into a plug by the mirrow outside and drying my hair that way. No guest should have to be an electrician to be able to use a simple electric device at a Hilton.. But the worst of all, was that at this Hilton Hotel, the toilet either drained at a glacial pace or did not flush at all. And not only that, but it overflowed on the floor and spewed water all at the same time. I think a working toilet is basic for the amount of money they charge. I left a note about these things in the room and told the staff at the desk, and they said they would get a plumber. A lot of good that did me. I would not stay there again. A few days later I returned and stayed at the aging Aero Hotel, which had a working plug and the toilet worked perfectly and all for $89.00.

Room Tip: Ask if there are plumbing issues. Don't expect much. Breakfast is nice, but you have to pay ext...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank aim2travel
CORPUS CHRISTI, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice facility with a friendly staff. Warm welcome areas where my two sisters, nieces and nephews could come and visit in a relaxed atmosphere having a cup of tea/coffee catching up on family news. it was great having the blue canyon dining room on site both to dine there and order room service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. I am glad to read that you had an opportunity to enjoy the Blue Kitchen and Tavern. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team and we hope to see you again.