“Nice hotel”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Cranbrook, Canada
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice hotel, great breakfast, very helpful staff. Little expensive. Hotel was quiet and the rooms where very clean. I would stay again during off season when rates are a bit more reasonable. My wife had just returned from a 6 star hotel and the price per night was the same as the Hilton.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Austin, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel staff was exceptional at making me feel like a welcome and valued guest! I had to leave before the breakfast bar opened and the maintenance man made sure I had plenty of fresh hot coffee before I strated my road trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Rockville Centre, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked a room in this expensive hotel, only because my son and his girlfriend were staying there for a business conference. I would have been just as well off at The Aero next door, which is a lot cheaper, and perfectly fine. The bed was comfortable, but the room, eh, well, non descript. Basically a charmless room. The lobby is pretty and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. but, in the morning after I took a shower and washed my hair, the hair dryier provided did not work. I pressed the re-set button, and everything else I could find, and nothing worked. No juice at all, so I took my own hairdryer out of my suitcase and plugged that in, and it didn't work either. I pressed the re-set button, did everything I could think of again, and wasted so much time that I was nearly late, as well as flustered!!. I finally ended up putting my own dryer into a plug by the mirrow outside and drying my hair that way. No guest should have to be an electrician to be able to use a simple electric device at a Hilton.. But the worst of all, was that at this Hilton Hotel, the toilet either drained at a glacial pace or did not flush at all. And not only that, but it overflowed on the floor and spewed water all at the same time. I think a working toilet is basic for the amount of money they charge. I left a note about these things in the room and told the staff at the desk, and they said they would get a plumber. A lot of good that did me. I would not stay there again. A few days later I returned and stayed at the aging Aero Hotel, which had a working plug and the toilet worked perfectly and all for $89.00.

Room Tip: Ask if there are plumbing issues. Don't expect much. Breakfast is nice, but you have to pay ext...
2 Thank aim2travel
CORPUS CHRISTI, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice facility with a friendly staff. Warm welcome areas where my two sisters, nieces and nephews could come and visit in a relaxed atmosphere having a cup of tea/coffee catching up on family news. it was great having the blue canyon dining room on site both to dine there and order room service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. I am glad to read that you had an opportunity to enjoy the Blue Kitchen and Tavern. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team and we hope to see you again.
Clayton, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Horrible experience. First morning the hair dryer did not work. The entire outlet was broken. we received an extention cord to run from the coffee maker. The fan in the bathroom never did work. The continental breakfast is NOT complimentary. The beds are as hard as a rock. We received 18.00 off our bill for the problems.

1 Thank Jennifer W
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. After following up I am glad to hear the team quickly replaced the outlet, I agree that an $18 adjustment does not suffice as we discussed the other day. As I said I hope that you will give us another try and to contact myself directly when you return to the area.
Reno, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hotel was nice enough. It was cleaned, quiet and had a hot tub, which felt particularly good after a week of hiking in Glacier. Our only disappointment was the "aloofness" of the driver who took us to the airport. He wasn't really rude, just unhelpful, since he didn't help load or unload the bags. If you are driving or have a car, no problem; but if you are using their van to the airport, it just might be.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us and for choosing our hotel. It's great to read how generally pleased you were with our hotel and service, I apologize however for the lack of service you received from our shuttle. I will be sure to follow up with our team as we should offer to assist with luggage each and every time.
Fallon, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent staff, beautiful lobby, great breakfast!!! Loved the breakfast! Would recommend to anyone. We will be back if we return to the area again. All the staff, from the girl that checked us in to the assistant GM that was working the overnight shift to the cooks and servers at breakfast was wonderful. Made our vacation very pleasant. Good to know that good service is still out there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. It's great to read about the service your received, I will be certain to pass that on to the team. We hope to see you again in the future.