I just returned from a business trip to Kalispell. I stayed at this hotel for the first time. Rooms are comfortable. Check in was a breeze. Breakfast is $10 but free for folks with Hilton Honors Silver or greater status. Staff was very friendly. Its slightly pricier than Hampton Inn. We had a power outage on Thursday AM for most of South uKalispell but otherwise the stay was uneventful but comfortable. The only issue I had was that the gym was often busy perhaps because the hotel was full and I could not get my daily workouts. I am heading back to Kalispell in two weeks and intend to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell