“Good overnight stop.”

Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel is not in downtown Kalispell but it has all the amenities needed for a pleasant overnight stay. In addition to the restaurant attached to the hotel there are a few within reasonable walking distance. Our tour included breakfasts every day and the breakfast offered at this facility was the best of those offered at other hotels on our tour in both the United States and Canada.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Denaley, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate receiving feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I am glad to read how well our team did and will certainly pass on your comments about breakfast. Our fresh cooked to order breakfast receives many positive comments such as yours and the team always appreciates hearing it. Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to the Flathead Valley.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have to start by saying I am very pleasantly surprised by the Hilton garden Inn in Kalispell. I booked a two night stay for very cheap through hotels.com and didn't really expect a super stay. Wow was I wrong. The rooms are some of the cleanest I have ever seen and we have stayed all over the place. The bed is amazingly updated and very comfortable, bathroom clean and well appointed. Room has a lovely new tv, mini fridge, microwave and a coffee station with Starbucks I cannot ask for more. Front desk staff was very friendly and checkin quick. We also went to the adjoining bar for a drink , the blue canyon and it was beautiful as well with friendly staff. Haven't tried the pool and hot tub as we don't usually use them but I just may after seeing the cleanliness of this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor at the end of the hallway as the elevators and rooms can be a littl...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Denaley, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

We always appreciate feedback from our guests regarding their experience while staying with us, thank you for taking the time. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your time with us, our team truly works diligently to impress each and every guest and our housekeeping team takes great pride on the cleanliness of the hotel. The team will enjoy hearing what you thought of their service and the cleanliness of the hotel. If you have time check out the pool and spa, I'm confident you will see much of the same that you have already experienced.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was in Kalispell for a day on business and was a little worried about hotels. I did not see any of the normal full service locations that I typically like. I am also not a Hilton fan so I had low expectations of this facility. All I can say now is, I would never stay anywhere else! What a treat! From the minute we pulled up and took in the wonderful architecture to the warm foyer to the great restaurant and bar to the rooms... Everything was an experience. The attention to detail was fantastic and well appreciated. Cookies and water in the lobby was a nice add. Very friendly and helpful front desk too. I would rate the Hilton Garden Inn on par with some of the nicer big resort 4 star hotels.

Take some time to eat in the restaurant or bar. if you eat in the restaurant, you can actually see your dinner being prepared which was a little fun. The hotel appeared to be near the end if the Main Street but the town is small so you can get anywhere quite quickly. Lots of nice interesting shops. There was a Western shop that had a huge antique store in the basement which is worth a visit. I forget the name but everyone will know it if you ask.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us. We always appreciate the feedback and enjoy sharing it with our team. It's great to hear how impressed you were with our hotel, restaurant and staff. We are truly lucky to have a beautifully appointed hotel with just about every amenity you would want and enjoy providing excellent customer service to go along with it. I am equally happy to see you consider Hilton wherever your travels may bring you next. If returning to Kalispell in the future we would certainly enjoy being your host again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights and everything was great, breakfast great, staff helpful, workout room great, clean room, and nice large spaces. The only problem was on the Saturday night we were across from the smoking rooms and we could smell the smoke in our room and all down the hall. It smelled like we were smoking. I would stay here again as I love the location, and all the services, I would just make sure I was not across from the rooms where smoking was allowed.l

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Denaley, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate hearing how your experience was as a guest of ours. I am happy to read how well our team did and they too will be glad to hear it. I apologize for the strong smoke smell, having said that we did have two roof top exhaust fan motors not working which impacted the exhaust of smoke from the smoking rooms. We just recently replaced the fan motors and the air is being circulated as it should and has made a tremendous difference. I am glad that you will consider us in the future and look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have stayed at several Hilton Garden Inns, and have been very pleased. I have rated most of them higher than the other Hilton family of hotels. This hotel was probably the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in, I have travelled solo on every continent, and in over 55 countries, and have stayed in many horrible and filthy hotels. Even the fridge, microwave, and coffee pot all looked new and were spotless. The lobby was nicely decorated with a local theme, and the front desk staff allowed a small family party to be held there, complete with beer, so they would not disturb guests by having a room party. The attached bar and casino were visited nightly, beer and highballs are free when gambling, too bad it was not busy. The only problem I had was the pillowtop bed was too soft, even on firm, for my back, so I had an early checkout. Congrats!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor, away from the airport, and not above the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank traveljo1988
Denaley, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us, we appreciate the feedback and enjoy reading how our guests feel about our hotel and service. I am pleased to hear how clean you thought our hotel is. Our housekeeping department works diligently to keep a clean hotel all throughout. In fact the cleanliness scores (as rated by guest surveys) ranks in the top end of our region and beyond for Hilton Garden Inn and has scored 100% in Hilton Quality Assurance Inspections over the last 2 years. We have a great leader and team in the housekeeping department who will enjoy hearing what you have shared. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns before and this gave us the usual good experience. There was a spacious, comfortable room with a safe and a fridge, but it was a little dark.
The hotel backs on to a small airport but it was not a problem. There are both good liqor and food stores right next door to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Denaley, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and furthermore comment about your stay. We strive to make every experience excellent and enjoy reading how we are doing. I am glad to hear that we continue to provide consistent service and amenities that you have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn brand. We hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back to Kalispell.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We are always pleased with these hotels. Our stay was very brief, but still not disappointed. It would have been nicer if closer to intl. airport, but utilizing their shuttle service helped. Rooms little pricey. Very quiet and comfortable, though.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on what was a short visit and maybe a little further away from the airport, we truly appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you are experiencing great hotels with good service throughout our brand, our teams work hard to deliver consistency in everything we do as we know this is a key factor in choosing a hotel.