Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
Aero Inn(Kalispell)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsblue canyon restaurantsmall airportrestaurant next doornice hotelglacier national parkbreakfast buffetwhitefishstaff was friendlyroad tripcookiescomfortable roomspool and hot tubgreat breakfastwould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffflathead lake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2012

For our stay, breakfast was part of the package. Chef available to make omlettes and the buffet was good with hot oatmeal available.

All in all, Hilton Garden Inn's chain reputation was upheld. Nice job.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2012

First time staying at Hilton Gardens. Stayed at other hotels with equal stars so I will cater my review by a general comparison. Check in was great. Booked via Hotwire, weeks in advance so I got a descent rate. Young, tall, slim, blonde haired gentleman (sorry didn't get his name) was very friendly, courteous and professional at the check-in desk. Room was on the second floor. It was OK but faced the air vents outside facing the highway. Best rooms are likely out back on the 4th floor in my opinion. Beds were not as good as other hotels in Kalispell. Older flat screen TV's with a good selection of channels. Pool and hot tub were better than some other hotels I stayed at. Probably my biggest beef is that breakfast should be included in the room rate. My preference would be to stay at the North end of town because most of the shopping and restaurants I frequent are there. Regardless I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have been a HiltonHHonors member for many years now and have enjoyed many Hilton properties all over the world. But this small town Montana hotel really surprised me. I have booked two standard rooms for one night - one for me and my husband and the other for my daughter, her husband and their two-month old baby. I am a Diamond member, so when we were checking in I asked for if the upgrade would be possible (it was a Memorial Day weekend too). Not only they upgraded both of our rooms to the spacious beautiful suits, but they made sure that we are on the same floor for our convinience. Also, when I tried to confirm that as a Diamond member I am getting a free breakfast, the front desk clerk told me that teh choice I made in my preferences was to get Hilton points, not a breakfast. However, he said right away that if I want breakfast, then I'll get it, and gave me two free-breakfast vouchers for each room. So, next morning we took turns staying with the baby, and each couple went down for their full breakfast, which one of the best I had in the US Hilton (Hiltons overseas have amazing breakfasts usually!). They cooked you omelets, pancakes, etc. They had a good choice of fruits and pastries (some were very original), all the other goodies that great hotels usually have for breakfast. And people working in that breakfast area were just wonderful! They helped you with everything and just acted very genuine and friendly. My son-in-law said that this was teh best breakfast he ever had in a hotel. And it is such a beautiful hotel too, with that Western charm in design all through the property. Our suit had a hot tub in the bedroom, and we also used their nice swimming pool. When I asked them for a late checkout next morning, they said what time did I have in mind. I said, two or three. They offered us to stay till three. And again, that is on the Memorial Day weekend! We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We spent three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn from May 10-13/2012. The customer service was outstanding. The hotel itself is a great, clean facility. We had some issues with our bed but the front staff dealt with it immediately and we were very pleased to find that they didn't charge us for one night as a result of the issue. Every staff member that passed us in the hallway greeted us politely. The pool and exercise area was clean and well maintained. We would definitely book here again. The cookies offered mid afternoon were a treat.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mi4Sons
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We decided to try a different hotel this time and are we glad we did. THis hotel is very nice and clean with modern decor. The staff was very helpful. The rooms and linens and beds were all comfortable and very clean. THe pool and hot tub is nice and workout room is great. But the most appreciated was the morning buffet which because of a special was included with our room. It was cooked to order by a very sweet lady and everything was tasty. Nice pastries and fruit as well. There was also a nice coffee and tea bar which we could even take to go. we will definietly stay again! It is just a few minutes to the mall, and groceries.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple