I am a Hilton Gold member and frequently stay at HGI's. This is a solid one. I was there on business during the busy August tourist season. I got a room on the back side of the top floor, which is good for peace and quiet. The room was clean, nice size, good amenities. Breakfast, free for Gold members, was very tasty and many alternatives were available. I am a big fan of HGI's oatmeal, so I ate that every day. Cookies at the front desk at night. Good service: we used the hotel van to get a ride to the airport the last day, in order to rent a car and see Glacier for half a day. My only problem with this hotel was one that I encounter once in a while. Taking a shower at 8am one day, there was not enough hot water, and so the water was barely lukewarm-- the hotel seemed full so this was probably an overuse issue. This is always irritating. The other days, when I took a shower earlier, this was not a problem. I was around town enough to notice that this is likely the best hotel in town. If you are a price shopper, avoid August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell