$180
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$151
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$231
$169
$184
$166
$208
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$179
GardenInn.com
$139
$127
$173
Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Breakfast included
The Garrison Inn(Kalispell)
$195
All reviewsmexican restaurant next doorflower potsroom was cleancontinental breakfastbagelsguest laundrywithin walking distancefree wifiwould stay againfridge and microwaveconvenient locationthe breakfast areaglacier parkeconomysuitcasesmilesfireplace
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Try $120.00 in the summer, but in the off season it is a place that is worthy of a second stay. Rooms are large and nicely appointed, but the internet is sub par.

Breakfast is smaller than some, but decent.

Stay up top for a quieter stay, some local ruffians stay down stairs occasionally.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank TahoeLOC
Reviewed October 2, 2016

Wow what a pleasant surprise!!! After reading some of the other reviews was a little afraid of what to expect. This hotel offers FANTASTIC front desk staff, they are super nice and helpful!!! The hotel it is very clean inside and out and the rooms are huge with lots of room for storing your luggage and a nice large vanity for spreading out all your shower and personal items. The decor is nothing fancy but it all matches and is somewhat modern. The area around the property is a nice safe location and quite. Continental breakfast was more than adequate. If I wanted to be really picky and find something to complain about I would say the pillows were a little flat but other than that I do not have one complaint about this facility and would definitely stay here again!!!!!! My main reason for booking with this hotel was a very tight budget, it offers great rates!!! The next visit to the area I will book here irregardless of my budget because it is a great place to stay!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed September 19, 2016

My husband and I stayed three nights at this Econolodge and we were pleasantly surprised. The front desk clerks were pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean. We had to ask for extra pillows because they were a little flat but the room attendant had them on our bed after she cleaned the room. One feature I really liked was with the bathroom. The shower and toilet was separate from the vanity. Beside the vanity they had a carpeted bench with a rod above it for hanging clothes. This bench was perfect to put your suitcase on and plenty of storage underneath. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori K
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Not great but relatively clean. Continental Breakfast was OK. All tables were filled and many people had to stand while eating. Lobby only has about 4 tables to sit at. Desk clerk talked so quickly he was hard to understand. I know he has said all this stuff a thousand times but we were there for the first time. My key did not work and he blamed me for not knowing how to use it...not my first rodeo. I would not stay there again unless I had to.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Econo Lodge in Kalispell is definitely made and planned to accommodate smokers. I was told that our room was non-smoking, but as soon as we opened the door it smelled like a cigar bar. It was so irritating. I asked the people next door how their room was and they said it was just as bad. Just like them, we purchased a plug-in room deodorizer to make the smell a little bit bearable. Also, this large and smelly ashtrays are installed in the balconies right outside in every door and you can smell it when you go in and out.

I understand the price increases during spring and summer, but really? paying $110 for something that would otherwise be about $45. So for the $110 range, there were disappointments. The bed sheets were not changed when we checked in because there was blood stains all over the sheets, stains all over the carpet, sticky bathroom floors, airconditioning was bad, walkways and stairwasy were filthy and needed to be swept, creepy looking people hanging around the parking lot.

Housemaids not doing a good job even after leaving them tips. They don't re-stack the coffee and cups, no garbage linings. no toiletries even after reporting it to the front desk.

However all the front desk clerks were helpful and friendly except for one, his name is Mike. He is glued to the computer screen (maybe chatting or playing games) that he wasn't paying attention, wasn't listening and was not of good help at all.

I am a Choice hotel member for almost 7 years and this is the first time, i have written a not-so-good review

Room Tip: make sure to ask for room that doesn't smell like a cigar bar
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple