$171
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$161
$151
Hampton.com
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$200
$144
$169
$152
$179
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$149
The Garrison Inn(Kalispell)
$195
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmexican restaurant next doorflower potsroom was cleancontinental breakfastbagelsguest laundrywithin walking distancefree wifiwould stay againfridge and microwaveconvenient locationthe breakfast areaglacier parkeconomysuitcasesmilesfireplace
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The reviews of this hotel were so bad that I was afraid to even look at it. But we stopped by and asked to see a room. It really was okay so we decided to stay. The only thing I can say is that the sheets and pillows (although clean) seemed old and not as white. The pillows weren't fluffy like other hotels but I could tell it was clean. There were no stains on the rugs, it was vacuumed, the bathroom was clean. It didn't smell and was fine for a night. The staff was very nice but I'm mostly concerned about cleanliness. Definitely nothing like I expected from the reviews.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2010

This is an old motel with a musty smell and uncomfortable beds and pillows. It was advertised as being near the airport. Unfortunately that is the old airport and not Glacier International. You must pay for ice and while they do have a very old computer in the lobby that the guests can use, there is no access to a printer. The room was $98 and was not worth that.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2009

The title pretty much sums it up. There were stains everywhere, the room smelled awful, the bathroom was very unclean, and the room was very dated. I stayed in Kalispell for two days, the first night staying at the econolodge. I ended up switching to the Red Lion the second night and throughly enjoyed my stay. If you are going to Kalispell, spend the extra $50-$80 and enjoy your stay.

If you can't afford a place like the Red Lion and just want to suck it up, I highly advise bringing a sheet and a sleeping bag.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2009

My husband was already staying in this hotel, accommodations provided by the railroad, and kept the room over the Labor Day weekend. While he was out they shampooed the carpets and the effort just awaken all the pet urine odors trapped therein. We asked to be moved to another room but management refused because my husband had already used the shower. We were told that this meant they would have to clean the room again before they could re-let the room for that night. We can only assume then that they would have re-rented the space to people who actually like the smell of cat pee. The odor was so bad that I actually slept in my car.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I have stayed here twice, neither time without problems.
This last time we had daily problems with housekeeping, No towels, no wash cloths, etc. 4 days in a row. We will never stay in this terrible place again!
We were promised a discount due to our problems,, that didn't happen either.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple