“Kalispell Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
“Kalispell Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

This property is very new. Great location next to movie theater, several popular restaurants, and shopping. Large rooms, quiet, nice kitchen and furnishings. Breakfast was typical hotel fair. Small hot tub.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

We booked a 3-night stay at this hotel for a last minute jaunt to Montana from Calgary for some shopping and relaxation. The front desk staff were extremely polite and our room key-card was literally waiting for us in a little basket at the front desk upon our arrival. We were checked in and on our way to our room in less than 5 minutes. Extremely efficient! I can honestly say I was blown away when I saw our room. I am a stickler for cleanliness and this place was immaculate. To echo the comments of another contributor's post - you could smell the 'newness' of this hotel the minute you stepped out of the elevator and onto your floor. Our room had a king sized bed, couch and coffee table, wall-mounted TV which we could swivel to either watch in bed or from the couch, a fantastic shower (with great water pressure!) and awesome kitchenette with a full sized fridge, dishwasher and two-burner stove. Everything was brand new and sparkling clean and we couldn't hear one sound from the hallway or adjacent rooms from our suite. They clearly paid attention to sound proofing when they build this place.

The hotel itself was within walking distance of Walmart, TJ Maxx, Ross, Target, a movie theatre and a decent variety of restaurants. We never had to go far for a meal or supplies.

We had the complimentary breakfast twice and it was just *ok*. My boyfriend and I are total breakfast folks and the hot food was cold and not great. But, when a full cooked breakfast is included in what is already a totally reasonably priced hotel, I'm not going to complain. The coffee was decent and if you want something quick and easy before heading out for the day, it's fine.

I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat. For me, clean rooms/common areas and friendly staff are priorities and this one exceeded my expectations.

Moses Lake, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

we enjoyed the stay and room is easy to move around in. Overall very nice hotel. We enjoyed the pool with our grand kids. Next trip we will use the lift to allow my wife to swim as this is a very nice feature when a person is in a wheel chair and would like access to the swimming pool.

Billings, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Central location and friendly staff. Lobby was very accommodating for business work which was the purpose of my travel. Continental breakfast was better than most. Did not take advantage of the complimentary dinner but the menus looked good. Will definitely use this hotel for my next trip to Kalispell.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful new hotel. Large rooms, great breakfasts! Recognizing we were Hhonors members. Housekeeping could have been a little more attentive by replacing our tissues and toilet paper and dish washing detergent. but other than that everything was fabulous ! Will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel a lot for work and play, and log close to 100 nights a year in hotels. So when I booked the Homewood Suites in Kalispell, I was expecting the normal "business traveler" type of hotel. Standard, expected amenities and comforts. I am fine with that, and know what to expect. Unless something is vastly worse or better than the average, I am not compelled to write a review. This was one of those vastly better experiences that I felt was worth sharing.

The hotel seems very new, and in a newly develop retail area north of downtown kalispell. I selected this hotel because it was one of the closer to the airport, and i had a 6am flight.

I had a 1 bedroom room, with seperate living room and kitchen. While I didn't make any food, it was nice to have a full sized fridge for drinks and snacks. Everything in the room was immaculate, new and quality. I've really come to appreciate the little touches, and this hotel has them. Ceiling fan (with overhead lighting, rare in hotel rooms) in the bedroom, DirecTV with many, many channel options, and plenty of power outlets to charge my 19 different electronic devices. Wi-fi wasn't the fastest, but adequate.

The nicest feature that really set this apart from other mid-range traveler hotels, was the breakfast and evening dinner. The breakfast had more options for hot food than normal, and was tasty and seemed to be cooked onsite, rather than microwaved eggs and sausage patties. They omelette dish was also good. In the evening, they have complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday. Nothing fancy, but nice.

Overall, my new favorite hotel in the Kalispell/Whitefish area. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Kalispell, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Short and sweet. The accommodations, service and experience were above expectations. Clean, very functional and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was good and there was a decent variety. The only thing I would mention, if you plan to check out later in the morning, place the sleep in late card on the door handle, so the cleaning staff does not continue to check to see if you have left.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo