We stayed for 2 nights at best western plus kalispell, MT and it was a very good experience. Room was spacious with microwave and refreigerator. We had great time at the indoor pool and spa. It is a 10 min drive to Kalispell downtown and about 45 mins to Glacier national park. You have access to wide variety of activities in the area from this location. You can dine, shop at Kalispell in additional the store next door has pizza if you are late or lazy. The Breakfast was awesome including both Hot and Cold items, kids loved it. Although it is a little expensive but may be its the holiday season pricing, nevertheless it was a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS - Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is conveniently located between Kalispell, Bigfork and Lakeside in the heart of Montana's Rocky Mountains, at the junction of U.S. Highway 93 South and Montana Highway 82, gateway to the Flathead Valley, beautiful Flathead Lake and the quick route to stunning Glacier National Park. This hotel offers splendidly arranged rooms and extraordinary service, with fantastic views, an array of things to do, and places to visit just minutes away.Each morning a complimentary deluxe full hot breakfast is served featuring eggs, sausage, waffles, sweet rolls, biscuits, gravy, and Montana hot apple oatmeal. If you are in the mood for alternative dining choices, several quality restaurants and drive-inns are located within a few minutes’ drive of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites.In addition, to the 24-hour swimming pool and exercise room, there is a guest laundry, a business center, and free parking. Business events, weddings or special occasions can be accommodated in one of the large banquet rooms, with space for up to 650 guests and free parking for all.BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is just a short walk to Flathead Lake and within minutes of shopping, eateries, breweries, theaters, wilderness hiking trails, lakes and streams for fishing, championship golf courses, horseback riding, rodeos, powwows, jet skiing, sailing, boating, rafting, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, outstanding arts and culture, beautiful scenery, abundant wild life, charming small towns, and warm western hospitality.Whether traveling through Montana on vacation or on business, find your rest at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites in Kalispell, Montana where you will find the level of comfort you desire at a price you can afford. Make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus White Oak Grand Hotel Kalispell
- Best Western Kalispell
- Kalispell Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Kalispell