My wife and I had the very good fortune to be assisted by a wonderful young man named Joshua at this facility. I don't ever recall having been served by a more delightful and helpful person in decades of travel. We arrived as needy and unknowledgeable travelers and this young man was accommodating beyond all legitimate professional expectations. Not only was he a wealth of information he did this while checking in others and all with a smile on his face! he is just a naturally hospitable young man. What a delight! The topper on his exemplary service came when I rushed down stairs late at night confused over a "must have" future reservation hoping to enlist his help only to find him standing there conversing with a fellow employee who had just taken over as he had gotten off work. Explaining my situation to him, he very gladly stepped back behind his desk and proceeded to work out the many complex and difficult arrangements ON HIS OWN TIME. This was not a simple task nor did it take a minimum amount of time. As a result we were able to book a reservation at the Prince of Wales hotel in Canada on a moments notice, thereby saving us much anxiety. Talk about getting your bacon pulled from the fire!
After all had been accomplished I turned to Joshua and told him that I didn't know if he planned to stay in this industry or not but that it was very apparent that God had blessed him with the talents to do so and be very successful at it. I wished him well and thanked him again and as I was walking away turned and said "hey Mr. Hospitality I really, really appreciate your efforts on our behalf". He smiled that genuine warm and assuming smile and said "you are welcome sir". Hospitality doesn't come any better or more genuine than Joshua extended to us. Thanks Joshua ..............you are WAY COOL! and a wonderful representative for your employer. They are very lucky to have you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites. Award winning in both cleanliness and service, our hotel has been given the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for four years. Whether you're here to relax, work, or adventure in the stunning Flathead Valley, we promise to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for everyone that comes through our doors. We have a convenient central location between Bigfork, Kalispell, and Lakeside. Our location gives guests the opportunity to spend a day at the Flathead lake, with only a short drive or walk to public lake access. It also provides a reasonable drive to several hiking, skiing, and tourist areas, such as Glacier National Park, Blacktail Mountain Ski Resort, and the Jewel Basin. As for the hotel itself, the Flathead Lake Inn is newly renovated to provide a lovely Montana Lodge Ambiance. We take pride in a complimentary full hot breakfast with all the regular breakfast items you could desire, along with our own delicious and unique main dishes, rotated daily. We provide a comfortable indoor pool and hot tub, both open 24 hours. Are you in need of a fridge or microwave in the room? We've got you covered. We also have a guest laundry facility available at all hours for you to refresh completely. Don't forget to take a peek at our gorgeous ballrooms, perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, or any other event you may have in mind. We even provide catering services! We look forward to welcoming you through our doors and being part of a memorable Montana experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus White Oak Grand Hotel Kalispell
- Best Western Kalispell
- Kalispell Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Kalispell