We stayed 3 nights this past week at this hotel and really enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and well taken care of and the hotel was very quiet.
Check-in and check-out was very fast and efficient. The staff were ready for our arrival and departure with all the paperwork printed out.
We had originally requested adjoining rooms but they were booked. The front desk staff went out of their way to get us two rooms across the hall from each other so we could be close since we were travelling with children.
The hotel was very quiet even though we had booked the week of soccer state finals and had a hotel full of high school kids. The kids were great, so polite, and the staff at breakfast made sure the food was replenished fast when the kids came in. We never had to wait for anything even with the breakfast room full.
The pool was great fun. It was nice and warm and was open 24 hours. The pool wasn't horribly busy either, which was nice.
We really enjoyed being outside of town. It's not like Kalispell is very big, or traffic is very heavy so we could usually make it from the hotel to Walmart on the other side of town in just a few minutes. It was also nice to be close to Big Fork for a quick trip to the lake.
The staff at the front desk even helped us to search the hotel for a cart on checkout day so we could get the insane amount of shopping bags to the car. ;)
We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites. Award winning in both cleanliness and service, our hotel has been given the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for four years. Whether you're here to relax, work, or adventure in the stunning Flathead Valley, we promise to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for everyone that comes through our doors. We have a convenient central location between Bigfork, Kalispell, and Lakeside. Our location gives guests the opportunity to spend a day at the Flathead lake, with only a short drive or walk to public lake access. It also provides a reasonable drive to several hiking, skiing, and tourist areas, such as Glacier National Park, Blacktail Mountain Ski Resort, and the Jewel Basin. As for the hotel itself, the Flathead Lake Inn is newly renovated to provide a lovely Montana Lodge Ambiance. We take pride in a complimentary full hot breakfast with all the regular breakfast items you could desire, along with our own delicious and unique main dishes, rotated daily. We provide a comfortable indoor pool and hot tub, both open 24 hours. Are you in need of a fridge or microwave in the room? We've got you covered. We also have a guest laundry facility available at all hours for you to refresh completely. Don't forget to take a peek at our gorgeous ballrooms, perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, or any other event you may have in mind. We even provide catering services! We look forward to welcoming you through our doors and being part of a memorable Montana experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Flathead Lake Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus White Oak Grand Hotel Kalispell
- Best Western Kalispell
- Kalispell Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Kalispell