“Between good and very good”
Review of Casa Mexico

Casa Mexico
Ranked #18 of 172 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant a couple times. One time was super and this last time was only good. Food is good and portions generous. I think they have some staff that are better than others. The menu is good and has a lot of variety. The giant margueritas on the deck in the summer is always a pleasant experience.

1  Thank MontanaBones

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The service was fine, the food better than I expected. Its a reasonable place to go. i will be back.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Food is good here, not amazing, but tasty and good. Our server seemed to busy to be very attentive but our meal was served hot and fresh. Guacamole is worth a taste.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have had better Caldo. The broth was delicious, vegetables over done, chicken tough. Wished I had ordered something else.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We ate here at our last meal on our vacation with our parents. We are from Mexico and were curious about Mexican food in Montana and decided to try it out.

Service was great, decor was what I've come to expect from Americans and what they perceive as Mexican decor, the food was generous and definitely TexMex. Tasty and not bad, but not true Mexican food. We had the chimichanga with shredded beef and it was pretty good.

I would come here on a other visit, but mostly for the service. But if you love TexMex food, this would be a great place to come.

1  Thank Vmami