“Not Mexican food but decent Tex Mex and Great Service”
Review of Casa Mexico

Casa Mexico
Ranked #22 of 170 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Mexican
Todos Santos, Mexico
“Not Mexican food but decent Tex Mex and Great Service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We ate here at our last meal on our vacation with our parents. We are from Mexico and were curious about Mexican food in Montana and decided to try it out.

Service was great, decor was what I've come to expect from Americans and what they perceive as Mexican decor, the food was generous and definitely TexMex. Tasty and not bad, but not true Mexican food. We had the chimichanga with shredded beef and it was pretty good.

I would come here on a other visit, but mostly for the service. But if you love TexMex food, this would be a great place to come.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Vmami

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is good”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We had a dinner there tonight. I'd like to say that it is a nice place. It cosy, in simple Mexican style. Server was nice Spanish lady. She asked us several times if everything is good enough. Meals are HUGE! Both me and my hubby were able to eat only half of each meal. Kids meals are huge as well. Next time i would order kids meal for myself or to share one regular with my hubby. Overall it is nice place with good food and service.

Visited December 2013
Whitefish, Montana
“Hate to say...”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

For a restaurant claiming 'Authentic' Mexican food...umm, perhaps a trip further south would help.

Gum chomping hostesses (three standing around); table beside us had to ask waitress for service...not a very good 'first' impression for us since we drove specifically to this restaurant to try it out. My basic bean tostada was covered with red enchilada sauce and luke-warm. My husbands combo plate came with red sauce (not the green chili sauce he specifically ordered!)
Margaritas lacked alcohol. I mean, really. Not a TRACE!!

Drywall still on the beams from the remodel. Finger smudged glass windows (three hostesses could have been at task.)

• Visited October 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Good food and large portions”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food portions were large and the food was very tasty. We should have shared a plate. Located next to our hotel.

Visited September 2013
Seattle
“Great service! Yummy dishes!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went there for dinner tonight. It was great! Fast and friendly service. So fast, we didn't even have time to eat the chips and salsa they brought. The salsa was perfectly spicy and the chips fresh. I had two beef crunchy tacos with a side of rice and beans. My husband had the supreme burrito. Prices were reasonable and I would absolutely go back. It was also close to our hotel, the Hilton garden inn. If you want some quick tasty Mexican food, served with a smile, try it out!

Visited September 2013