“Breakfast Wrap” 4 of 5 bubbles

Montana Coffee Traders
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kalispell
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Whitefish, Montana
“Breakfast Wrap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I will start with the only negative comment I have. The health departments B+ rating. As I was waiting for my breakfast I was looking at the rating and wondering why they do not have an "A" rating. The food was great and the service good. The salsa with my breakfast wrap was great. Next time I hope to see a "A" health rating.

• Visited September 2013

Clayton, California
“Can't Remember Breakfasts This Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Breakfasts are out of this world. Ate here twice and my son wants to go a third time. Service can be a little slow, but it is well worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“To bad about the cafe....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

First, GREAT COFFEE . I loved it, top quality and fun friendly service from all. The male barista made me the best drink I have ever had! To bad the cafe was soooooooooo hot, and the tables and chairs were mismatched and outdated :( Icky curtains, and old windows, cracked floor with dated linoleum. Ok, so the way the cafe looks doesn't effect the quality, it just didn't make me feel cozy like I wanted to stick around. Would have probably stayed for lunch if it wasn't so hot inside also.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Granada, Spain
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just had a Santa Fe sandwich with a bowl of soup and it was so very tasty. Waitstaff nice and friendly. Well worth the visit...

• Visited July 2013
Quincy, California
“Wonderful Coffee & Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very warm and inviting coffee house. When we walked in we were greeted by the smell of coffee, and the wonderful friendly staff. We ordered our coffee then our breadfast. The food was delivered to our table. It was delicious. We will enjoy returning here!

Visited May 2013