“Great coffee, excellent food!”

Montana Coffee Traders
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kalispell
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I love the atmosphere of the Montana Coffee Traders shops, and there are several around the area. I think their coffee is excellent, top notch, and it is more laid back than visiting a Starbucks. Also, their food is amazingly good. I had a lobster bisque roll of some sort that was the best thing I had when I last visited. Yum! My mouth waters just thinking about it. Good food and drink and friendly service make this a five star establishment in my eyes!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I make it a point to always support local restaurants when I travel and this coffee shop knows how to make a Late, I had the Nutty Irishman late and it was delicious.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Been to a lot of these places around the US and this ranks at the top of the list. Mayan Mocha is a spiced mocha and awesome. Americano was good as well. Chased it down with a maple walnut bar and trail cookie - YUMMY!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We've stopped here twice in 3 years while visiting nearby Whitefish. We've taken the coffee tour which was quite interesting and very educational. The tastings after the tour were fun and we also learned a lot about coffee from the staff while trying the different blends. We had several packs of coffee mailed home this time. The staff has been great to us on both visits. We did not have any food so can not rate this.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

All three locations are consistent with great service, great coffee and great food. They have unique gifts and are open early. There is always at least one fresh pot of drip coffee ready as well if you are in a hurry.