“Good Chinese In Kalispell? You Bet!”

Alley Connection Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 172 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love "hidden" restaurants, hole in the wall types, that are gems when you find them! This is just what to expect if you eat here. They make very good chinese food. I honestly did not expect much from Kalispell (no offense), and was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I had the Sweet and Sour which was home made, not the bright orange day-glo that you could use while hunting and be safe! This looked different, because so many restaurants use this day-glo sauce, but we were very pleased with the texture and flavor. All the food was good. We have put this on our list for the next trip to Kalispell! You should too!

2  Thank Brad H

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Crushed into a small space between two buildings (Alley Connection for a Reason) this is a fun spot for lunches. Many inexpensive, but tasty options. I try to find an excuse to go here each time I get into town.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

After reviewing other options for Kalispell and knowing we wanted Chinese, we tried the Alley Connection. There was convenient parking in back, we were immediately welcomed and seated quickly, the staff were friendly and inviting. The atmosphere was basic but very clean. My wife loves noodles and I wanted chicken. We chose family style option and were served generous and very tasty servings of our orders. Our food came quickly and the price was reasonable. When next in Kalispell, we will return to the Alley Connection

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been a satisfied customer of the Alley Connection for over 20 years- not much has changed in all those years. Same owner, same waitress, same decor and consistently excellent food and friendly service. We left the Valley for 12 years and a trip back home was never complete without a meal at the A.C. We've since returned to the Flathead Valley. I don't get to eat out very often and relish those occasions when I don't have cook. This restaurant never disappoints; I feel as though I get my's worth every time. Lots of tasty, quality food, good bang for your buck. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The Alley Connection is a bustling, modestly decorated little eatery around the corner from the Kalispell Grand Hotel. To tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting much from the menu of pretty standard Chinese-American fare. But you know what? Everything was piping hot, fresh, and totally delicious and I licked the plate! Good service and plenty of iced tea, and all at a reasonable price too. You can't ask for more than that, and judging from the crowds of locals, visitors, and take out customers, a lot of others agree.