“Literally a Hole in the Wall”

Alley Connection Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 170 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Boxford, MA
“Literally a Hole in the Wall”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Crushed into a small space between two buildings (Alley Connection for a Reason) this is a fun spot for lunches. Many inexpensive, but tasty options. I try to find an excuse to go here each time I get into town.

Visited August 2013

St. George, Utah
“Excellent Chinese Meal - Family Style”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After reviewing other options for Kalispell and knowing we wanted Chinese, we tried the Alley Connection. There was convenient parking in back, we were immediately welcomed and seated quickly, the staff were friendly and inviting. The atmosphere was basic but very clean. My wife loves noodles and I wanted chicken. We chose family style option and were served generous and very tasty servings of our orders. Our food came quickly and the price was reasonable. When next in Kalispell, we will return to the Alley Connection

Visited October 2013
Kalispell
“Makes My Taste Buds Do Happy Dance”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been a satisfied customer of the Alley Connection for over 20 years- not much has changed in all those years. Same owner, same waitress, same decor and consistently excellent food and friendly service. We left the Valley for 12 years and a trip back home was never complete without a meal at the A.C. We've since returned to the Flathead Valley. I don't get to eat out very often and relish those occasions when I don't have cook. This restaurant never disappoints; I feel as though I get my's worth every time. Lots of tasty, quality food, good bang for your buck. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Visited August 2013
Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The Alley Connection is a bustling, modestly decorated little eatery around the corner from the Kalispell Grand Hotel. To tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting much from the menu of pretty standard Chinese-American fare. But you know what? Everything was piping hot, fresh, and totally delicious and I licked the plate! Good service and plenty of iced tea, and all at a reasonable price too. You can't ask for more than that, and judging from the crowds of locals, visitors, and take out customers, a lot of others agree.

• Visited July 2013
Potrerillos Arriba, Panama
“Alley Connection Deserves the Best of the Best Award”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I have been dining at Alley Connection for almost 30 years. Even though we don't live in Kalispell any more we are always certain to eat at the Alley Connection when ever we are in town. The food is consistently good and it is the highlight of our dining experience when we are in Kalispell.

• Visited July 2013