“Great soup and sandwich”
Review of J D Morrell's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J D Morrell's
Ranked #114 of 172 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: French
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My mother and I had soup and a sandwich here and it was very good. I would recommend if you are interested in the healthier foods this is great.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

JD Morrell's is a wonderful place to stop and get a healthy meal! I work at a local hotel and we send all of our Guest's their way! Not only is the food great the staff is wonderful!

1  Thank Holly406
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Quite a few choices for tasty wraps and sandwiches. The food is always fresh. Smoothies are great, if a little pricey.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My Ruben-like sandwich was good. A bit too much mustard and not the best I've had but good. $7 however is way too much for a sandwich without a side - not even a half pickle. I can get a less than $5 similar but better tasting sandwich at Woody's (hwy 35).

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have tried to get a consistant meal from this place for several years now. One visit it would be acceptiable the next a total disaster. Over priced under plated. I give up. My last visit I walked out leaving my untouched/paid for meal on the table. They will never see another dime from me again.

1  Thank bob s