“Fabulous gluten free pizza”
Review of Angela's Pizza

Angela's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 174 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2014

They have the best gluten free crust in town! Pizza was hot and delivered under 40 minutes. Very friendly staff. This is a take-out or delivery only, which is great for "dinner and a movie night".

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great crust! Could add more flavor to the taco pizza... Maybe a salsa bean sauce? Nice people and fast service though!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ordered 2 salads and some wings. We were told it would take 30 minutes and the delivery was only 4 minutes away, but we were at work and couldn't leave. 45+ minutes later our food showed up they had wrote the wrong name. Our salads were the worst, they looked like they just threw them in the boxes and the croutons tasted like oil. The only good part of our dinner was the wings. We will not be ordering from them anytime soon again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a take out or delivery place only. We went in and grabbed it to go because silly us being from out of town, did not know this. We ordered a 16" combo for $27 and the 10 wings were $5.75.

I would not say this is an earth shattering pizza by any means. The toppings are chopped really small and we added some tomatoes. There was plenty of cheese, which of course, I love, so no complaints. I told my husband this would have been a pizza we would have LOVED when we were in our 20s, but our tastes in pizza has broaden since our days of endless pizza hut specials. Which by the way this pizza would well surpass a pizza hut pizza.

I have been eating pizza a long time now, so why the last two or three inches towards the middle kept falling off, was a mystery. I had to question my pizza eating skills and ask was it me or that pizza? It was every single piece for both of us, so we were picking up globs of the cheese and toppings and throwing it on the other end that could support them.

They do deliver for free, so if you are in one of the hotels, they don't mind bring it to you.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is the place to get the best bacon cheese bread, and the pizza is great too. I always choose this place because of the sauce and the fresh ingredients.