“Great Delivery - Pizza AND salad”
Review of Angela's Pizza

Angela's Pizza
Ranked #59 of 174 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Had delivery from Angela's the night before an early flight out. Very prompt delivery. Good pizza - very good crust - and salads. They don't skimp on the cheese on pizza or salads. If you order extra cheese on your pizza - be prepared! Really liked the food!

Reviewed September 18, 2010

This is the most dependable pizza in town. Always good. Fresh toppings, good sauce, lots of cheese. What else is there to say. I have lived in Kalispell all of my life and have been ordering from Angela's for quite some time. They really are the best in my family's opinion.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

I have lived in Kalispell for about 15 years and had never tried "Angela's Pizza" until tonight. I don't know why I waited so long!! Most of the Pizza here in town is really bad. Your typical names (which I won't bad mouth like D's, and PH, PAPA) YUK!! I was really impressed with the fresh ingredients, crust, and service!! Don't let a few extra dollars scare you away its well worth it.

1  Thank Larry12332
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I like these folks. It's a mother and her daughter running this hole-in-the-wall, take out/delivery pizza shop. They make the best pizza pockets, which are the best buy at $6.00. It's a small operation, but definitely a must do when visiting Kalispell.

2  Thank Argiod