“Best Gyros in town!”
Review of Anna's Gyros & Pizza - CLOSED

Anna's Gyros & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Okay, so maybe teh only Gyro place in town. The gyros are really good, nothing fancy just a good ol mall gyro. This place has been around forever and is still one of my favorites.

There are newer reviews for Anna's Gyros & Pizza

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate here one night since it is in the mall that adjoins the Red Lion Hotel. I wasn't expecting to find a Greek-style Gyro place, but it was very good. They pile on the Gyro meat and lots of sauce, making it messy ... exactly the way a good Gyro ought to be!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love Anna's! Next to the Doner I ate in Germany, this is the best gyro I've had. Service was friendly, and quick enough to pick up and eat on a short lunch break. Tzatziki is always a good idea and brings a cool kick into the flavor. Had my gyro with curly fries and a soda for an affordable price. I will definitely visit Anna's again :)

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I love the gyros here. I've tried others but for me nothing else measures up. Anna's is the best and the service is good too!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect at the tiny mall in Kalispell, but I will miss this place when I go home. I ordered a small Greek Salad and chicken gyro to take back to the room. The salad was on the expensive side, $7.95, but I almost couldn't finish it because it was a decent size. They loaded it with gyro meat, not greasy at all, like I have experienced at other places that serve gyros. Next time, I will just stay with the salad. I did start out with the gyro earlier in the day, while it was still warm. It was loaded down with chicken, and had an addicting garlicky undertone.

The owner works there and new the people coming in, one woman said she remembered when they were at another location back in the early 80s, so they have been around awhile. I can see why, the food is good. They had other traditional Greek foods on the menu, but will not hash up their menu, trying to be an awesome reviewer, just trust me. They have pizza, too, maybe trying to keep pace in this tiny mall.

I would recommend coming into the Kalispell Center mall just to try the menu. As a note, they do not take debit or credit cards. Local checks only.